Hi guys. In this week’s post I’m going to be talking about reasons why you should travel and what travel does to impact our lives.
I believe that travel is important for everyone because you receive so many unique experiences. You don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to gain these experiences. Even going on a mini break or road trip will open you up to new experiences.
Reasons To Travel
1. Culture. It’s amazing how countries have different etiquette and traditions and I believe we all need to travel and visit different cultures to learn and broaden our minds.
2. Confidence. Whether you are traveling in a group, with family, partner or solo, travelling gives you independence and confidence. Being around people you aren’t around often gives me a sense that I can do anything and no one will ever see me again.
3. Memories. Now this is an important one. Would you rather stay in one place all your life, not meeting other people or learning new things? Or would you rather travel the globe, have stories to tell the grandchildren and memories you won’t regret?
4. People. You never know who you’ll meet when you travel. You could meet your future partner, a new friend or penpal. We shouldn’t expect our best friends and partners to live around the corner.
5. Skills. When you travel you develop new skills, such as navigation or a new language. There’s plenty to learn when you are in a new country.
6. Perspective. Traveling puts a lot in perspective for me because it makes me feel alive. This is what life’s about. Not those bills, work or responsibilities. It’s about the moments we steal for ourselves, the glimpse of a sunset on a cruise or the chance to climb the Eiffel tower.
7. You become richer. Not in the sense of money rich, but you will gain new skills, have new outlooks and more stories to tell. Travel makes you rich in so many ways.
That’s a wrap! Why do you think people should travel? Let me know in the comments! Until next time, love, Vee x