What is parthenocarpy
Word frequency: very rarely
The word “parthenocarpy” has rarely appeared in German-language texts in recent years. The word frequency says nothing about the familiarity of the word or its occurrence in the spoken language.
We divide words into five groups: “very often”, “often”, “regularly”, “rarely” and “very rarely”.
|very rare||very often|
Presentation / fonts
The representation with sans serif font, typewriter, old German font and handwriting looks like this:
Wortscheutung.info is a dictionary with explanations of the meaning and spelling, hyphenation, grammar, the origin of the word, example sentences, synonyms and translations. We answer the questions: What does parthenocarpy mean? How do you spell parthenocarpy?
References and sources include: Duden German universal dictionary, Really German dictionary, Smart Etymological dictionary of the German language, University of Leipzig Vocabulary lexicon, Jacob Grimm, Wilhelm Grimm: German dictionary, German online vocabulary information system, PONS German spelling, Digital Dictionary of the German Language, Joachim Heinrich Campe: German language dictionary, Wolfgang Pfeifer [Head]: Etymological dictionary of German, The Free Dictionary, Wikipedia and others. Details can be found in the individual articles.
The article is available under the licenses listed here. A list of authors is available at Wiktionary. The article was edited and supplemented.
The license terms only apply to the pure article (dictionary entry), but do not apply to the application examples, the thesaurus and the user comments. Examples from Wikipedia are also under the dual license GNU Free Documentation License and Creative Commons CC-BY-SA 3.0 Unported. Example sentences from tatoeba.org are under the Creative Commons license CC-BY 2.0 FR.
- IISc UG students receive an INSPIRE scholarship
- What is the science behind exit surveys
- How do museums transmit art
- Can a mechanical freshener start a business
- Could Google Buy Facebook Today
- Is the environment important when learning
- How can a manometer measure absolute pressure
- What is more important dedication or knowledge
- What is the facebook debugger
- How to get custom football gloves
- How long is the long-tail keyword
- What is the best thing in America
- Are boat loans tax deductible
- Has my fluoride varnish been applied inappropriately?
- What is a calm eye
- How does the average student learn English
- Which JSON data stores exist
- What is your favorite work of art by Banksy
- Can snails move faster under water
- Kill weedkiller grass
- What are some souvenirs from India
- Why do colleges like AP classes
- How do you become CEO 1
- Be able to spot bot questions about Quora