What is the definition of proper use
The marketing mix: with the right strategy to success
Design and packaging
Both the design and the packaging play a central role. They contribute significantly to the Product image and differentiate it from competing products.
The Product design includes functional as well as aesthetic aspects. In a coffee machine, for example, all buttons and containers should be self-explanatory and easy to use. Regardless of this, the appearance of the machine can be classic or extravagant. In addition to the design, the Name of the product or the corresponding brand be well considered.
The design not only affects the product as such, but also its packaging: Is the quality of your product reflected by a cheap film or by high-quality cardboard? Does strikingly colorful packaging appeal to the target group or rather one in muted colors? Such considerations are particularly important for food, beverages, hygiene articles and other products that stand out from competing products primarily through the packaging on the store shelf and do not offer any great potential for innovation.
Product / service
Another important part of product policy is the service you provide to your customers before and after they buy a product. Services can be about a good and Customer service available at any time, one long guarantee or the Free Shipping of products. This area also includes inexpensive assembly or installation of furnishings, supply technology and the like.
Example: a fashion company's product policy
A start-up company in the fashion industry that wants to make high-quality clothing should, among other things, pay attention to the following:
- Products: Which garments does the product range include? For example, if trousers are to be sold, the company has to decide how many different models there are, how they differ (fabric, cut, etc.) and whether they are offered for men and / or women and / or children.
- material: Which fabrics have to be purchased for the planned garments? In addition to the basic material required (e.g. denim for jeans), the quality of the textiles (high-quality, hard-wearing denim) also plays a role.
- Design of the garments: Which trends do you orientate yourself towards? What shapes and colors should the pants have?
- Product variants: In which sizes, colors and materials are the individual models of the garments offered? For example, is there a jeans model only in light blue or also in other colors? And do you only produce the usual clothing sizes, or do you also produce more?
- Manufacturing: Who makes the clothes and in what quantities should the individual pieces be produced?
- What can I do with a CDA
- Can I keep my password email address?
- Why do people fly a Christian flag
- How does the start-up financing work
- What do you mean by the J2EE
- What foods make lupus worse
- Is CBD a tetrahydrocannabinol
- How do CBSE students apply for KCET
- What is erythropoietin
- Do you think the universe is finite?
- How is a wooden floor made
- Why is Helsinki famous
- How do I learn improvisation effectively
- Was Empress Josephine Bonaparte of mixed race
- How old is Tom Brady
- Why do Nigerians hate the truth
- What is 1 21 2 20 3
- Dehydration can cause inflammation
- Help people in need for publicity
- How does John Mayer know Elon Musk
- What is engine cooling
- Is that a swear word
- When does your cat get morose?
- How old is Museveni