What drives you crazy as a writer
“Stay crazy, but act like normal people. Take the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention. "
Stay mad, but behave like normal people. Run the risk of being different, but learn to do so without attracting attention.
"But I don't like going out with crazy people," remarked Alice.
"Oh, there is nothing you can do about it," said the cat; "We're all crazy here. I'm crazy. You're crazy."
"How do you know I'm crazy?" Alice asked.
"It has to be you," said the cat, "otherwise you would not have come here."
- Lewis Carroll British writer, mathematician and photographer 1832-1898
Alice in Wonderland / Le avventure d'Alice nel Paese delle Meraviglie - Bilingual German Italian with translations arranged side by side
- The following is possible via the LinkedIn API
- How does Instagram compress my video
- What is Python Network Programming
- Which utilities are the landlords responsible for?
- What is the difference between normality and normality
- Should I take part in CAT classes after +2
- What does YouTube Premium 1
- What are some really important art competitions
- What is placenta previa
- There is a youth vaping epidemic
- Are there reasons to use errors?
- Cystitis can affect bowel movements
- Have you joined the UEM?
- What is Amitabh Bachchan's lifestyle like
- What is the most dangerous enemy
- How can I get my motivation
- What color were Bette Davis eyes
- What domestic policy did Vladimir Putin have?
- Is logic a zero-sum game
- What is your rating of Piktochart
- How bad does it feel?
- What does a thrill mean
- How is freedom possible 1
- Tips for raising start-up capital