What is the basis of mechatronics
Mechatronics education path in detail
The mechatronics education path shows the training path from apprentice mechatronics to the academic degree MSc mechatronics / robotics. The dual apprenticeship training forms the basis of this continuous path. After passing the final apprenticeship examination, the apprentice becomes a specialist.
Skilled workers who are striving for a managerial position in industrial and commercial enterprises can attend a foreman school while working and thus obtain a master craftsman's qualification.
In a further training step, skilled workers can develop further with the aim of taking the master craftsman examination. Preparatory, but not compulsory, courses are offered in the WIFIs. The master craftsman's examination entitles its graduates to use a master’s title and to exercise a trade independently, i.e. to set up a business, take over a business or manage a business under trade law.
A further step opens up a subject-specific university education with a degree at a technical college. Graduates hold the academic degree "Bachelor of Science" (BSc). You can then follow up with a master’s degree. The master's degree “MSc Mechatronics / Robotics” is given as an example in the illustration, further alternatives would be the master’s degrees “MSc Industrial Electronics” or “Mechanical Engineering - Digitized Product Development and Simulation”.
Requirements that you should have for this educational path: Flexibility, enthusiasm, willingness to take responsibility, conscientiousness, ability to work in a team, technical and scientific understanding, dexterity and manual dexterity, logical and analytical thinking.
Your start on the educational path
Depending on your professional experience, you can start the mechatronics education path with the following training steps:
Skilled workers with a degree in mechatronics work together with their colleagues and other specialists from the fields of electrical engineering, electronics and mechanical engineering in production. During assemblies, they work at different workplaces directly at their customers.
You are qualified for the following tasks:
- Establishing, configuring, commissioning, testing and documenting automation systems for mechatronic systems,
- Construction, commissioning and testing of equipment, components and assemblies of control and regulation technology, bus systems, mechatronic machines and devices as well as components and assemblies of pneumatics and hydraulics,
- Systematic search for, localization and elimination of errors, defects and malfunctions in the automation systems of the mechatronic systems,
- Maintenance and servicing of automation systems in mechatronic systems,
- Carrying out changes, adjustments and extensions to the automation systems of mechatronic systems,
- Execution of the work taking into account the relevant safety regulations, norms, environmental and quality standards.
As Foreman or foreman In the field of mechatronics you will find yourself confronted by technical innovations or changes in regulations with the need to perform management functions in addition to your technical expertise. You will then be able to solve interface problems and serve different stakeholder groups and problems.
You will work in the following areas:
- Manufacturing, assembly and commissioning
- Quality assurance and technical management
As a graduate of the bachelor's degree in Mechatronics / Robotics, career prospects open up for you in project management, middle management and top management, but also in self-employment. The following areas come into question: construction, planning and optimization of mechatronic systems, mechanical engineering, robotics, electronics, drive technology, technology management, project and quality management, IT consulting, machine sales.
- are active in research and development: elaboration of functional specifications and product and system development (hardware, software), component, module and integration tests, application and prototype development,
- are responsible for process development: B. Planning and development of processes, production preparation, statistical test planning, test planning, tracking of occurring problems up to product release, process management,
- take on important tasks in production: B. Production planning, production management, rationalization, quality assurance
- have the technical management inne z. B. as a project manager, in production, in the integration of mechatronic components and systems, in system support or in the area of production safety
- are used in sales and marketing: e.g. in technical sales management, in the context of developing system concepts according to customer requirements or developing and processing tenders
- work in product management or customer service (e.g. as a technical support engineer),
- are involved in consulting, for example in the planning and implementation of services (advice, training, maintenance, service) in the mechatronics sector.
As a graduate of a Master's degree in mechatronics / robotics you are qualified to lead teams and take on strategically important tasks in the following areas:
- Research and Development: eg product and system development, quality assurance, component and system optimization, system documentation, prototype development, development and coordination of tenders, innovation management / product life cycle management
- Process development: e.g. planning, design and management of processes, production planning
- Production: eg production planning and design and quality assurance
- Project management: eg project management, conception, coordination and implementation of projects
- Sales and marketing: e.g. elaboration of system concepts according to customer requirements, design and processing of tenders, technical and commercial processing of offers (Source:https://www.technikum-wien.at/studium/master/mechatronik_robotik/beruf___karriere)
- Where can I find printable grocery vouchers
- When did hominids start cooking food on a regular basis?
- What is another word for vase?
- Boris Johnson accepted the poisoned chalice
- What is computer communication
- What is subcontracting
- Facebook has its own server
- How difficult is the Kalkuel-Ap-Test
- Why do people collect Nike sneakers
- How hot do solar panels get
- What's Vivo's next cell phone
- German secret services recruit people from abroad
- When is a dog a teenager
- How is Zyklon B activated?
- What are the movements of the pokemons
- What times do you avoid shopping
- How are the following equations solved
- How do you keep someone from hyperventilating
- Why is Philz Coffee so popular
- How useful are computers for math?
- What qualifications are required for student advisors?
- What is the SMM
- Can autism be examined during pregnancy
- YouTube monetizes the speed of loading videos