What are the different causes of migraines
I can hardly see any triggers for the migraines in myself
The doctor I was treated by was an expert in autogenic training and I learned that from him. I still have these skills today, it's like riding a bike, I don't forget that anymore. That is very good for me and helps me to relax. But unfortunately autogenic training has neither had a positive effect on the frequency of migraines nor on the severity of seizures. I tried it too, but without success.
For me that meant that I had to struggle for a few years. When the migraine came, I had to go to a dark room, as cool as possible, as calm as possible.
The breakthrough success came for me with the invention of the triptans. I still take it today. It looks like this: When I get a migraine, it is almost always at night or in the early morning hours, around four o'clock. Then I wake up and notice that the migraines are starting. Then I take a triptan tablet like this and the symptoms usually go away relatively quickly. I can then go to work as normal and I am in top shape.
Sometimes I try to get up and move or take a hot shower in the hopes that I can suppress the migraines. But when I've done that and the headache is still there, then I take the medication and hope it works, and most of the time they do.
There is a whole range of triptans, so it really only helps to find a good doctor and try each one. I've tried about five supplements and have been with one that works for a while now. Sometimes the effect is not that good either, but these are exceptional cases.
- What is Yin Yang Yoga
- Republicans lie about planned parenting
- What is your appetite for risk taking
- Can we prove a scientific model
- How to travel with you 1
- How do microprocessors work
- What is the Korean term for each
- How do I do antidepressants
- Jogging improves stamina in basketball games
- How do taxes work in Malta
- Millennials are too apologetic in the workplace
- Where did you buy dried fruits
- Can asthmatics go to great heights
- Lynette is a good English name
- What does white heart mean
- How can you permanently reduce melanin production
- What is express parcel
- How do I mark my Facebook page
- What is PMN on a blood test
- Can I buy a used Duke 200
- Is LinkedIn still a professional
- How should I study the NCERT books
- What poisonous snakes are there in Colorado
- What is a portable SSD