How do i fix this nintendo ds
Nintendo 3DS freezes - you can do that
If your Nintendo 3DS hangs up frequently while playing or in the menu, this could be for various reasons. Some, but unfortunately not all, you can fix yourself. We have summarized the most important tips for you in this article.
Nintendo 3DS hangs up: the most important tips
If the Nintendo 3DS hangs up, the first thing to do is turn it off and then on again and see if the problem recurs.
- If the Nintendo 3DS can no longer be switched off normally, you can press and hold the power button for a few seconds. It should then go out completely even without input via the touchscreen.
- If this does not work, simply wait until the battery of the 3DS has completely discharged and the device turns off by itself.
- Alternatively, you can also briefly remove the battery from the device and insert it again. To do this, however, you need a suitable screwdriver.
Nintendo 3DS freezes: update firmware
Bugs in the firmware of the Nintendo 3DS can cause the mini console to hang up again and again. You should therefore always install all available system updates.
- Connect the Nintendo 3DS to the mains, otherwise the update cannot be carried out.
- Turn on the Nintendo 3DS and open System Preferences.
- Tap on "General Settings".
- Go to page four and select "System Update".
- If your Nintendo 3DS is not yet connected to the internet, you need to connect it now.
- Tap "Accept" and wait for the update to download and install completely.
Set up the SD card again if the Nintendo 3DS freezes
In many cases, problems with the SD card being used are responsible for the error. Then it helps if you replace the card with a different one or reformat the existing card.
- To format the SD card, Nintendo recommends the free SDFormatter program. However, you can also easily use the Windows format function. In both cases you need a suitable reader for the SD card.
- When formatting the card, remember to back up all saved data beforehand, otherwise it will be lost.
Factory reset Nintendo 3DS
If the previous steps do not help, reset your device to the factory settings. Also save all your data before this step.
- Turn on the Nintendo 3DS.
- Open the "System Preferences".
- Tap on "General Settings".
- Go to page four and select the "Format" option. Confirm the message by also tapping on "Format".
Have a broken Nintendo 3DS repaired
If you cannot solve the problem yourself, you should have the 3DS repaired. To do this, they first contact Nintendo, which can be done by phone or email. If your device is still under warranty, the repair is usually free of charge - otherwise you have to pay for it.
What to do if your Nintendo 3DS no longer works, read the next practical tip.
- When will portable computers become viable?
- What is your interest in classified ads
- How much does it cost to cash a check
- What do real THC cartridges look like
- Who won the referendum in 2008
- Are common household materials acidic or basic?
- What does ravenous hunger mean during pregnancy
- All hormones stimulate hormones
- Which animal fakes death?
- What are the employment opportunities in Armenia
- Who is the most colorful cricketer of all time
- Can you give RMO in grade 12?
- When will dinner be served in Duronto?
- How do I deal with irregular periods
- Basketball was originally a black sport
- Online courses to learn Utility3d
- What is Chris Hemsworth's favorite MCU movie
- What about C 1
- What are the steps to build advertising
- What is the current Canadian dollar exchange rate
- How does NASA communicate with New Horizons
- What are the best whiteboards
- What notoriety is a complete asshole
- Why do spiders come into the house