All entrepreneurs have a technical background
For students who want to gain experience and make contacts
Make valuable contactsDo you have a technical background (computer science, engineering or natural sciences) or a non-technical degree and don't want to leave anything to chance when starting your professional life? Then we would like to get to know you better. With us, talented and ambitious students will find a variety of opportunities to gain their first practical experience and make valuable contacts for their later professional careers.
Make use of the many possibilitiesThis is how you gain an in-depth look at the world of work during temporary employment:
You can join at any time. Your employment period is at least three months and is limited to a maximum of one year. Your workload is between 80-100%.
You can join at any time. You will work in parallel to your studies, although employment is possible until the end of your studies. You can choose your workload individually up to a maximum of 60%.
You can join at any time. You write your bachelor's, master's or doctoral thesis with us and at the same time get a sound insight into the company area you have chosen.
Speaking of diplomas: we honor outstanding theses every year with the Siemens Excellence Award.
Good reasons to join us
There are many reasons that speak for your commitment to Siemens:
- You combine theory with practice and gain valuable experience. This will deepen your knowledge and lay the foundation for your professional career.
- Through the Siemens Student Association (SSA), you establish a dense network of contacts with over 100 students at Siemens. There is also a lively exchange between universities and courses of study on various occasions.
- You will get to know one of the most exciting companies in the fields of digitization, automation and electrification better and increase your chances of joining us directly.
Here you can get to know some of our students and their tasks at Siemens better:
Working student system integration & network building technology
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, University of Zurich
Working student Application Engineering BT
MSc Energy Science and Technology, ETH Zurich
Working student communication
Bachelor of Social and Communication Sciences, University of Lucerne
Here students answer questions about their experiences at Siemens:
Working student Talent Acquisition Smart Infrastructure
Working student on Digitalization Platforms
Intern in digital business processes
Stay in close contact with like-minded peopleWould you like to expand your network? Become a member of the Siemens Student Association (SSA). Within the SSA you can share your experiences with other talents and celebrate your successes at Siemens together.
Meet us at your universityEvery year we are present at around 30 university events in practically all parts of Switzerland. We look forward to seeing you on site. Who knows, maybe the first non-binding contact will turn into an invitation to a specific interview. We would be very happy.
This is how Siemens builds bridges to scienceConstant give and take is the basis of every good relationship. On the one hand, we work closely with science and participate in specific research and technology projects. On the other hand, Siemens employees teach at universities. This is exactly how Siemens builds bridges between science and industry.
- If Pelosi is delayed to give in to impeachment
- Why does the Secret Service wear suits?
- How much does Zoella
- How our nutrition plan affects our health
- What are congruent linear pairs
- How's the Googles Recruiting Committee
- Adhesions lead to surgery
- What is fear of drugs
- What are your biggest discoveries in 2018
- Which is synonymous with life changing
- Are national parks free
- A jaguar would eat a leopard
- Who installs museum exhibitions and works of art
- What is the cksum command on Linux
- Has your soul changed
- What is special about Marvel's Jessica Jones
- What is extreme cruelty
- What facial moisturizer has changed your skin dramatically
- The story of Vietnam is made up
- Fingolfin is the most powerful elf
- What is an alpinist
- How is Belfast doing
- What are the best JioFi plans
- Difference between SAP and Tally