Where can consumers complain?
Navigation and service
Consumer service of the Federal Network Agency
The Energy Consumer Service of the Federal Network Agency is the national contact point for consumers, where they can obtain information on their rights in the energy sector, the applicable legal provisions and an effective procedure in the event of a dispute with a gas or electricity supplier. The consumer service therefore primarily enables consumers to find out about options for action and problem solutions.
For individual disputes With energy companies, an out-of-court and free dispute resolution at the arbitration board Energie e.V. is provided. For reasons of data protection law, the consumer service cannot forward any personal complaints directed to the Federal Network Agency to the arbitration board. Direct contact is required for the application for arbitration - especially with regard to the completeness of the documents.
At ongoing violations of the Energy Industry Act by energy companies the Federal Network Agency can initiate regulatory steps. The extent to which there are indications of systematic and significant grievances is taken into account in each case.
Arbitration Board Energy e.V.
The conciliation office Energie e.V. is the central office for the out-of-court settlement of individual disputes between consumers and energy supply companies. For private customers, the arbitration board offers a modern, simple and free procedure for resolving disputes. If private consumers have already unsuccessfully turned to the company with their complaint, they can seek help from the Energy Arbitration Board by submitting a request for arbitration.
Consumer advice centers / energy market observation
In addition, the consumer advice centers offer individual advice and specific assistance. For example, you can warn companies and file injunctions in the event of consumer law violations.
This is also done by the energy market observation of the Federation of German Consumer Organizations (vzbv), which bundles the information and complaints of the consumer organizations and can, if necessary, lead them via the vzbv warning procedure.
- What is a horse's diet
- Is roadies fake or written
- Where does the name Diageo come from?
- How do I rewind an electric armature
- What goes with a purple sweater
- How is the traffic in Seattle Washington
- Share twins menstrual cycles
- Have any big bands been integrated?
- Is intelligence inherently altruistic
- What are the stereotypes of Busan people
- Why are cooking utensils made of metal
- Which pickup lasts the longest
- How important was Einstein to technology
- Are all people creative
- What are some useful uses of hydrogen
- Who are the top 3 in the US
- Restaurant owners use their Facebook page
- How can we protect video content
- Can I get EMI on Visa cards
- How can I avoid double income tax
- Why don't people connect
- What are the characteristics of Polish singers
- Why does my Razer Naga stop working
- Do you cry in public 1