How can I run a faster 800M
11 tips that will make you faster without having to run faster
Run faster with these tips:
Tip 1: Align your whole body in the direction of movement. Look ahead. Think ahead. Take a light full-body template. Swing your arms loosely parallel to your body - do not cross your arms in front of your body.
Tip 2: Maintain body tension in every moment of movement. Stand up. Make yourself big. Train your Trunk stability. You will need it.
Tip 3: Focus on lifting your feet off. Not on weaning.
Tip 4: Send your (imprint) energy forward - in the direction of movement. Not in the ground and not upwards, that means: low amplitude of movement upwards.
The right running technique makes you faster
Tip 5: When putting your feet down, keep your knees slightly bent and use the pre-tensioned leg muscles to absorb the impact of the foot on the floor. Not with your knees straight. Otherwise you will absorb the impact on the ground mainly with the bones and thus partially direct the shock up to the head.
Tip 6: The movement also begins when running in the trunk, that means: always push the hips slightly forward (but do not fall into the hollow back or fall behind the movement; always take the whole body with you in the movement)
Tip 7: Try to shorten your ground contact times. Practice frequency speed, reaction speed and coordination. Cheat in other sports. Anyone who does hindfoot technique should at least be able to sprint try over thatRun forefoot. When running uphill from a certain incline, everyone mutates into a forefoot runner.
Tip 8: Always stay relaxed. Especially the faster and / or the longer you run. Looseness is the opposite of tension. Not the opposite of body tension!
Tip 9: Adjust the breathing rhythm to the intensity. Different intensities mean different breathing rhythms. Don't impose a rhythm on yourself. Your body knows when it needs oxygen again.
<<< Tipps für eine bessere Atemtechnik und mehr Ausdauer findest du hier >>>
The movement of the foot while running
Tip 10: Treat yourself and your feet to variety. Walk different routes (distances), different floor coverings (asphalt, forest floor, tartan track, gravel paths, sand, gravel; sometimes barefoot on grass or in beach walkers that protect your feet from bee stings or the like), uphill, downhill (especially when walking downhill when walking downhill bend your knees and take smaller steps. Cope with the impact with the pre-tensioned leg muscles.), cross-country. Try aqua jogging too - especially if you have a foot injury. Recovery footwear after exercise ensures relaxed feet.
Tip 11: Always lift your feet and walk as silently as possible. That means: Avoid shuffling, braking and squeaking noises of the shoes on the ground and refrain from taking a cavalier start when pulling the trigger: No flying gravel, sand or bits of grass. All waste of energy that you better invest in propulsion.
Keywords: running, technology
Leave a message
Click here to cancel answering.
- What happens to neurons in karate
- Looking for the best credit card in Singapore
- Is Meghan Markle's father misunderstood?
- What is more important ability or will
- What is bike tours
- Is there a multilingual telemedicine platform
- How did you find your Zen teacher
- How is physics related to science?
- What Upanishad speaks to you most
- What living organism never sleeps?
- Is straight talk GSM
- Can Quora answer my prayers
- Can you finish the sentence is loyalty
- Should the government be abolished
- What's your favorite Android phone
- What is cadence in road cycling
- What happens when extraterrestrial spirits see
- What is the full form of CLASS
- Is it possible to hack a SIM?
- Is intelligence inherently altruistic
- How do I automate an existing house
- Why is swimming fun?
- Requires a rocket motor oil
- What are some useful topics for self improvement