Who is cooler Alexa or Siri
Alexa vs. Siri: who wins in a direct comparison?
Alexa and Siri are the voice assistants from Amazon and Apple. With their practical functions, they make everyday life easier for us. But what exactly can the two of them do, and which software is better in a direct comparison: Alexa or Siri?
Alexa vs. Siri: who is more quick-witted?
Both Siri and Alexa have some fun commands and Easter eggs ready. Among other things, you can tell jokes or respond to declarations of love. In our video you can find out who won in a direct comparison in terms of quick-wittedness:
Siri and Alexa in comparison: who can do what?
Even if Alexa and Siri master many commands equally well, they differ in their functions and areas of application. We reveal how and what you can use them for.
What can Siri do?
Siri is now preinstalled on most Apple devices. The iPhone 4S * was the first smartphone to offer voice control. To use Siri, you have to say the phrase “Hey Siri” or press and hold the home button. Then an input window appears and you can get rid of your questions or commands.
With Siri's support, you can, among other things:
- Make calls
- Send WhatsApp messages
- Open apps
- Send emails
- Set the alarm clock
What can Alexa do?
While Siri can also be used on the go, Alexa is installed on Amazon's Echo devices and is more intended for a fixed location. You can listen to music directly on the device through the built-in speaker. For example, I own the small Amazon Echo Dot *, which you can order for around 60 euros, and use it as a kitchen radio and timer for my oven. The large Amazon Echo speaker * delivers an even better sound, but costs around 100 euros.
With Alexa's support you can, among other things:
- Control smart home devices (e.g. switch light switches / heating on and off)
- Play music and audio books (e.g. radio, streaming, audio books via Audible *)
- Set the timer
- To phone
- Order products through Amazon
Siri vs. Alexa: If you have to choose one of the two voice assistants, you should just go for what is most important to you. With Alexa, you have a practical loudspeaker at hand and can conveniently control your smart home devices. For quick questions on the go, Siri also has its advantages. Who do you like better: Alexa or Siri? Let us know in the comments.
desired / Anna Düe
- What makes sports cars really fast
- What are the font settings for Chrome
- What is WhatsApp Beta
- What is a plastic aggregate
- Why is silence more painful than death
- The British respect foreigners
- Can something reach top speed without accelerating
- What is the surface temperature on titanium
- Why does it say pending on Skype
- How do you do a great monologue
- How far is Canada free of nuclear weapons?
- After DMLT, I can do MLT
- Is Sims 4 worth the $ 50
- Should my child see a children's dentist
- What is the Hemlock Grove show about
- Why do movies use long settings
- Is Iran a fascist country
- Who is the owner of Skoda
- What god do atheists believe in
- Are luxury apartments worth it
- How do I enjoy Capgemini Pune
- Are you done here
- Beauty surgery can cause a heart attack
- What is maca