Your material is completely updated
Angular - Material Table, is it possible to update rows without completely updating the table?
After a couple of weeks of googling and just a single Stackoverflown question, I was finally able to mine Angular CRUD app With Material table component build up. It shows data from the backend (JSON) and for CRUD operations I use dialogs as shown in the picture (this is an edit, I'm sorry for Croatian). Dialogue may not be the best way to go, inline editing may be better. However, you need a dialog to add a new element.
The last thing I care about is how to update fields in the table accordingly. So if you click "Save" in the dialog box, the data will be updated in the backend (in the MySQL table), but not in the front view. Right now I have an ugly workaround for this. Every time you perform an update, the entire table is also updated.
Anyway, here is the code:
Here is DataService where I should be doing field updates:
Okay, I finally figured out how to trigger a new line completion. I had to call in the table component. As soon as you load it with some data, a new line will appear immediately.
The same thing doesn't work in DataService:
Plunker is here:
Now all that's left is the logic to add, edit, and delete. For adding, it's easy, it's just value.Push (data). Many thanks for the help.
- What is acculturation in anthropology
- Should I exfoliate my face every day
- Is Drupal safe
- Ironically, how many liberals voted for Trump
- What is probability in a word
- What is the facebook debugger
- Trump protects US taxpayers
- Which flower has 7 petals?
- How do rhinos react to people
- Germany and Russia were allies
- Uses the DSG automatic transmission oil
- How recommendable is ECT these days
- Can I buy vaping devices online?
- The laws of physics are mainly geometrical laws
- Where did the selfie craze start?
- Are stop motion films considered animation
- What is the Charleston Rhythm
- Will Lyrica kill you if you overdose
- What is Vacation Management System and Process
- What are the side effects for Contrave
- Are my personal data safe with Amazon
- What is changed after GST
- Why do people mourn
- Can 12v kill you