Can someone lick my vagina deeply
What does "going penis into the vagina" mean?
Sometimes when a woman and a man are in love, they go to bed together. They take off their clothes and "sleep together", that is, they have "sexual intercourse". The man puts his stiff penis into the woman's vagina. But that doesn't work immediately ...
When a man and woman kiss and caress each other - that is, when they excite each other - the penis and vagina are prepared for the possible sex that may be coming soon: the penis becomes hard and the vagina becomes moist. The body has managed this quite well, because it makes it easier for the penis to penetrate.
The penis becomes hard and the vagina becomes moist
Usually the penis is soft. But sex - sleeping together - wouldn't work with a soft penis. The penis cannot go into the woman's vagina if it is completely soft.
The penis becomes stiff as it fills with blood. There are three cavernous bodies in the penis. Like sponges, these cavernous bodies fill with blood when one is aroused. Because these cavernous bodies are surrounded by skin, when they are full of blood they press against the outer skin of the penis, making it plump and stiff.
Contraception is an important issue
When man and woman have sex can thereby creating a child. The sperm, i.e. the sperm cells, come out of the man's penis and migrate towards the woman's egg cell.
Many also call their first sexual intercourse "the first time". Many adolescents believe that a girl cannot get pregnant the first time she has sexual intercourse. That is a mistake. The girl can become pregnant with any sexual intercourse, including the first time.
Contraception is therefore a very important topic that you have to find out about before the first time. For all of these questions you can get information and help from a profamilia advice center, for example:
- What is the difference between Koeter and Rasse
- What is your best organizational strategy
- What are insurance drones
- Prokaryotic cells have crystals
- Which MBTI type is the most apologetic?
- How long should a book be
- Addicts ever get better
- Entrepreneurship is only negotiation
- Are Facebook and Instagram time consuming factors
- GM counters are best for a home
- Is the deportation effective?
- Why nuclear energy is higher than chemical energy
- When are artists paid for exhibitions
- Advertising is misleading us
- How are road speed limits determined
- Where can I catch panfish in Utah
- Who can use Microsoft Dynamics 365
- What memory makes you laugh every time
- Why do passwords have to be strong
- What is an NPK fertilizer
- What does RGS stand for
- How hard is balsa wood
- What does a billion atoms look like
- Will Apple do well in AI