What was your worst shame
Shame against Eintracht and 4 other worst Bayern games under Niko Kovac
- Niko Kovac was sacked by Bayern Munich this Monday. Tribuna.com remembers 5 Munich games that could influence the board's decision:
11/02/2019 - Eintracht 5: 1 Bayern
That was of course the worst game FC Bayern played under Niko Kovac. Munich wasn't active enough from the start and Frankfurt had a couple of good chances to score. Already in the 10th minute Jerome Boateng received the red card and Munich just didn't know how to deal with the SGE with ten. After Manuel Neuer had conceded a total of 5 goals in this game, Niko and Robert Kovac were dismissed.
03.08.2019 - Dortmund 2-0 Bayern
The Supercup is not that important, but the games against BVB are always the focus. Munich had to win this game, but they wasted too many chances and lost 2-0. Of course, Munich were more aggressive, they dominated the midfield, but they could hardly benefit from it.
13.03.2019 - Bayern 1: 3 Liverpool
So is it allowed to play like Bayern did in the second leg against the English? In the first leg of the last sixteen of the CL at Anfield Road we drew 0-0, but what did Niko Kovac and Co. do in the Allianz Arena? The coach set up the team very defensively and we have no ideas at all in attack. With a possession rate of 58%, we dominated the midfield, but possession does not score goals.
04/03/2019 - Bayern 5: 4 Heidenheim
The team from the second Bundesliga scores 4 goals against FC Bayern in the Allianz Arena. A fairy tale? A story! Bayern played against Heidenheim in the quarter-finals of the DFB Cup. Niklas Süle was sent off in the 13th minute and Niko Kovac was supposed to replace Jerome Boateng. It was an emergency, but the defenders didn't really know what to do about it. So only the penalty in the 84 minute saved us.
October 29, 2019 - Bochum 1: 2 Bayern
That was one of Niko Kovac's last games at Bayern and it really wasn't that convincing. During the first half, Munich was totally bad and allowed Bochum too much. A lack of ideas in attack, mistakes in midfield and in Bayern's defense helped our opponents score. Serge Gnabry only equalized in the 83rd minute and Thomas Müller increased to 2: 1 in the 88th minute.
- What is the Bing Mobile Search RPM
- Actions are more important than intentions
- How does the sending of emails work?
- What do designers think of Android KitKat
- What are the names of the people from Thailand
- What is a prosthetic arm
- Why does religion blaspheme spirituality
- Is Africa a good place for crypto currency
- Is Trump a fake billionaire
- What are the best EOS wallets
- Why do some people look for full eyelashes
- What is Ipecac syrup
- How do multiple light switches work
- Why is Vainglory so popular
- Does air pollution affect heart health
- Why wisdom teeth are called that
- How is MS DOS different
- What is CCE and NCF
- Is Donald Trump related to Hillary Clinton
- Is Kashmir a loss to Pakistan?
- What are the impressions of the people at RockMelt
- What's your weird Amazon Alexa story
- Where does the media get money from?
- What's the scariest demon movie
- Can you hiccup underwater?
- Does JetBOX work with Amazon Fire Stick
- Is Bill Clinton's brother George
- How does a great team player communicate
- What is the specific weight of air
- Does the punishment match the crime?
- Gotham Season 3 is still running
- Who made the film Downsizing
- Old people were depressed
- Why are RF PCBs difficult to design