Where's the best pizza in Nashville
The best pizza restaurants in Nashville, Tennessee
From traditional Italian pizza to New York-inspired versions of the dish, Nashville has it all. Read on for a list of the five best pizza joints in Nashville.
Bella Napoli Pizzeria
The Bella Napoli Pizzeria offers traditional Neapolitan pizzas with ingredients from Italy and from local farmers. Owner and chef Paolo Tramontano has designed the restaurant after traditional Italian restaurants, and the brick facade and outdoor courtyard make it feel like you're in a rustic Italian village. Their menu consists of wood-fired pizzas and an extensive wine list - watch out for their lunch specials for a crowd.
Address and phone number: 1200 Villa Pl, Nashville, TN, USA. +1 615 891 1387
New York is known for having some of the best pizza in the country, and NY Pie brings the fruits of New York straight to Nashville. They do this by using only the freshest ingredients, baking pizzas in their brick-built ovens, making their own dough from scratch every day, and using a fresh sauce made with tomatoes from Italy. Be sure to let the cooks toss the pies for a perfectly thin and even crust.
Address and phone number: 6800 Charlotte Pike # 105, Nashville, TN, USA. +1 615 915 1617
DeSano Pizza Bakery
DeSano Pizza Bakery offers authentic Neapolitan pizzas approved by the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana. Their pizzas are made with fresh imported Italian ingredients and then cooked in their wood-burning ovens. They also offer other traditional Italian cuisine on their menu, such as calzone and cannoli.
Address and phone number: 115 16th Ave S, Nashville, TN, USA. +1 615 953 1168
Five point pizza
Five Points Pizza offers a diverse, award-winning selection of traditional New York-style pizzas, as well as an extensive wine and beer menu. The pizzas can be ordered by the slice or to order. Also, be sure to try their huge and delicious garlic knots. This is the perfect place for a relaxing evening with friends or family.
Address and phone number: 1012 Woodland St, Nashville, TN, USA. +1 615 915 4174
Pizza Perfect has won numerous awards including Number One Pizza from Nashville Scene and Best Pizza in Nashville from Nashvilleguru. Their pizza is inspired by pizzas from New York and New Jersey and is made with the freshest ingredients. The restaurant is a local favorite and is frequented by Vanderbilt students. Because they have so many local customers, the restaurant is very involved in the community, which makes it a great place to hang out with the Nashville locals.
Address and phone number: Hillsboro Village (Vanderbilt) 1602 21st Ave. Nashville, TN, USA. +1 615 329 2757
- Do you ever feel inadequate in life
- What is an ANR notification in Android
- Where is the Chevy Cruz made?
- Why are RF PCBs difficult to design
- Intelligent people have different brains
- Man City Out part 1
- I have to end this friendship right
- Can a federal drug crime be wiped out
- What is the purpose of interventional radiology
- What are some inspirational movie dialogues
- What kind of science is economy
- What are the best seats on Amtrak
- Better to call Saul
- Why are rebels bad
- What do you do for hair care
- What is an endogeneity problem
- How should you send a condolence email
- What causes pimples after shaving
- Which SEO update could you use
- Is considered Primus as Prog Rock
- Why do RAF officers zealously maintain nicknames
- Successful managers are effective managers
- Do you like high school
- Which element consumes the reactive power