Can I do a B-bow
Covid-19: Precautions When Visiting
People with disabilities need special support: in everyday life, at work or in their free time. Your specific needs and interests are the basis for the selection of help offers. The aim is to participate in community life.
The district of Upper Bavaria can use the overall plan procedure to select the support offers. This has a holistic approach. People with disabilities take center stage with their personal situation. You actively participate in the planning, selection and implementation of your aids.
What is a master plan procedure?
The Bavarian districts introduced this procedure in 2005. It takes into account the living situation, the wishes and the individual needs of people with disabilities. The basis for the procedure is a comprehensive determination of the requirements. The applicants as well as the facilities and services that offer the assistance are involved.
The overall planning process is made up of
- the doctor's report,
- the social report,
- the help plan and development sheets HEB-A-Bogen, HEB-B-Bogen and HEB-C-Bogen as well
- the report sheets for the workshop or mining facility.
In addition, the district of Upper Bavaria checks whether the legal requirements for the granting of social assistance are met. More detailed information can be found in the guidelines of the Bavarian districts for the overall planning process.
The guidelines and all forms for the overall planning procedure for adult people with disabilities are available on the website of the Bavarian District Assembly. There you will find current information on the new instrument for determining needs, the so-called BIBay. This procedure is currently being developed for the whole of Bavaria as part of SGB IX. A pilot phase is planned. You can also find out more about these at the Bavarian District Congress.
Forms and materials
additional InformationApplication notes for assistance need group 2 in workshops for people with disabilitiesPDF, 203 kB
Instruments and guidelines for the overall planning process for people with mental disabilities can be found on the website of the Bavarian District Assembly.
e.g. medical report, social report, report sheets WFBM and funding institutions, HEB sheets A-C, guidelines.
additional InformationEvaluation grid for the "Housing" report sheet PDF, 170 kB
additional InformationDeclaration of consent to the distribution of the social reportPDF, 268 kB
additional InformationQuestionnaire for help need group 2 in workshops for people with disabilitiesXLSX, not accessible, 78 kB
- Tools and guidelines for the overall planexternal link
additional InformationOrientation aid for the "Housing" report sheetPDF, 290 kB
- What is the requirement object in Laravel
- What the future library will look like
- Is DevOps better or software consulting better
- Why do dogs bark more than wolves
- How can mold lead to lung diseases
- Why don't my Sims 4 open
- What was the first fruit found
- How do you cancel an Allstate Policy
- What is a free verse in poetry
- Why can't we please everyone?
- Which is stronger Twitter or Facebook
- Has anyone ever played with your emotions
- Favors the evolution of religious populations
- What are some long range sniper rifles
- How often do you visit your bank
- What is self-enlightenment
- Are the signs that I am obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Why do people seldom like their meat
- Is joining the Air Force dangerous?
- How do I develop an adware
- Are the people of Tucson friendly
- Which Indian city has the best streets?
- What makes someone paranoid?
- When was the first suspension bridge built?