Why doesn't Instagram use Mongodb
SHAREHOLDER tip MongoDB: Totally crazy - goal reached after 8 days!
In the course of digitization, companies have to struggle with huge and complex amounts of data (big data). Efficient management of this data is one of the key success factors for corporations. This is the only way to optimize business processes and save costs.
The selection of the right big data software plays a decisive role. With MongoDB, DER AKTIONÄR has one of the world's most promising and important database providers in the field of Big Data on its recommendation list. The analysts are also impressed.
Analyst full of praise
The Morgan Stanley analyst Sanjit Singh MongoDB upgraded from "equilibrium" to "overweight" and raised the target price from 295 to 439 dollars. Singh emphasizes that MongoDB is convincing with growth rates of over 30 percent and is constantly gaining many new customers.
Because of its strength in the cloud space, MongoDB should be able to maintain its leadership role and expand its presence in the fastest growing space in the database market. In addition, the rating is not too high when you consider the strategic importance of MongoDB technology.
Dynamic growth market
As a provider of document-oriented NoSQL databases, MongoDB is one of the most promising and fastest growing database specialists worldwide. According to the analysts, the company will break even in 2022.
MongoDB differs from traditional databases in that it distributes the database and the workload over several servers and thus works more efficiently and with higher performance than SQL-based databases such as Oracle or Microsoft Azure SQL.
THE SHAREHOLDER recommended MongoDB to buy in issue 51/2020. Since then, the share has already gained around 30 percent and reached its target price of EUR 300.00. THE SHAREHOLDER now adjusts the target and stopping course. New target: 380.00 euros. new stop: 230.00 euros.
Note on possible conflicts of interest:
The author Emil Jusifov directly holds positions on the following financial instruments mentioned in the publication or related derivatives that benefit from any price development resulting from the publication: MongoDB.
- Why do people glorify the past
- What is Arthur Miller's legacy
- Can the memory be trained
- How much does a red 8k camera cost
- Whatever happened to Daenerys Khalasar
- How does glamor photography work
- What's your old favorite Hollywood movie
- Will curry leaves help with hair regrowth
- Basketball was originally a black sport
- Should Firebase be used for web applications
- How does walking affect your health?
- What is a megawatt hour
- Can quantum computers destroy cryptography?
- When are artists paid for exhibitions
- A 15 credit score is good
- Is Rey Luke's daughter
- Which binary value is equal to 24
- Which course in India does not have a reservation
- What are the signs of false news
- What is a configuration
- Why is a BBA important
- An old violin has a chinrest
- What kind of patient could plasma use
- Excessive shooting while hunting is explicitly illegal