What does that mean by the way
by the way / by the way
In the “Popular Mistakes” collection we include incorrect spellings that are particularly “popular” and that are particularly common.
|Popular mistake||Correct spelling||Explanation|
|by the way||by the way||The adverb by the way for »by the way; by the way «is a combination of the little word left and the final syllable "-ens", as it is also in first second Third Applies.|
|Word breaker | U>|
In addition to the misspelling, you will find the correct spelling according to Duden according to the old and new German spelling and a short explanation of the spelling, origin, meaning, synonyms or translation.
Do you have any questions or suggestions about the entries? Please visit our forum. The most frequent cases of doubt about the new spelling can be found in a comparative comparison in our word list.
For search queries, please use the word search in the box at the top right or the Google search field above. The entire website is searched with the custom Google search.
- Where are natural resources found
- What is the Russian word for sand castle?
- How are compartments in ships fireproof?
- Newcomers to Maine are welcome
- What causes depression after taking methamphetamine
- How was the South Pacific colonized
- How physically positive is your mother anyway
- What is ceramic car coating
- How do I make money with CafePress
- Every critic has it
- Is it worth joining Eden IAS
- How do I go to the military police
- What are four test environments
- How does education influence international migration
- How could the US go carbon negative?
- God gave my mother cancer
- What's the worst design you've ever seen
- Which hydride has a low melting point
- Which course in India does not have a reservation
- Who are some famous Belgians
- Are you ever anywhere near Washington DC?
- Do you need ITIL knowledge to do prince2?
- What is a Major Social Media Business
- The arms industry is good business