What is dental philosophy
Dental philosophy "stepping up a tooth"
In the series "Tooth Philosophy" we look at idioms, myths, philosophical statements on the subject of teeth, mouth, etc.
In idioms / proverbs or fairy tales / legends, traditional life experiences are presented in traditional folk statements or stories relating to behavior, a sequence of behavior or a state. At the core of this dental philosophy are rules of life or wisdom on a specific topic in a concise or clear form, which help us to better understand these topics.
The saying "to put a tooth" comes from the Middle Ages, when warm food was prepared in a pot over an open fire. The pot hung on a rail with several prongs. These prongs were also called teeth. If the food is ready faster, the pot was hung a notch lower to increase the temperature in the pot. So you gave a point or tooth.
A similar principle is still used today when grilling. If you want the grilled food (vegetables, meat, etc.) to be ready faster, move the grate closer to the fire with a "prong".
zahntipps.at is an information portal specializing in dental care. This includes both home oral hygiene and professional teeth cleaning by a dental prophylaxis expert. All information is used to promote dental awareness so that everyone can care for and protect their teeth in a way that suits them. We provide over 150 expert tips, over 300 terms briefly and simply explained in our dental lexicon, 16 most frequently asked questions / answers (FAQ) and information & news about dental prophylaxis, home oral hygiene and dentistry. All information is purely informative and does not replace professional advice or treatment by a doctor.
- How can I get used to it in New York?
- Should be a non-Tamil KGF watching
- Why is jazz music so complicated
- What is the history of veterinary medicine
- Who designed the Trump Pence campaign logo
- Why do all liberals hate now
- Is Mozart in hell
- Which foreign nation scares you the most?
- What are the top 10 samurai anime
- Which company is better Deloitte or Synechron
- What is the shelf life of meth
- Are all musical composers considered musicians
- What is the value of 15 16
- Is the pomodoro technique good
- How are the effects of Viagra
- Is the AES-EZB mode useful for everything
- How do I process a copper ore
- Why don't we have superpowers yet?
- In their opinion, necrophilia is a crime
- Canned salmon is considered raw
- Joe Rogan is a fair interviewer
- Which is not a symbol of peace
- Are laptops dead 1
- Can I get new permanent teeth?
- Does our sun have a sun
- How are mirrors made
- What if all religions allow incineration
- What are the benefits of Shilajit 4
- What is SEBI and its function
- Why are cities plagued with crime?
- When do you prefer Windows over Linux?
- Is animal feed safe for human consumption
- What is the Indian Ocean
- What is the Coxsackievirus