Why is everyone like Logan Paul
A week after Jake Paul's victory over Ben Askren, the older of the two influencer brothers Logan is heading back towards the ring. He wants to catch up on the exhibition fight against boxing legend Floyd Mayweather, originally planned for February, on June 5th. The highlight of the encounter is the difference in weight between the two. Mayweather is said to weigh 160 pounds, Logan no more than 190 pounds. That's what The Athletic reports.
After the original meeting of the two protagonists had already been planned for February 20 on the Fanmio online platform, the planning of the unequal duel now seems to have moved. Showtime will broadcast the exhibition match between Floyd Mayweather and Logan Paul as PPV on June 5th. Only the location of the event is still open.
Mayweather asked his fans on Instagram on Tuesday and included them in the upcoming planning. "Five cities are at the top of the list for Mayweather against Logan: Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Dallas, Atlanta. Where do you think the fight should take place?"
Condition of the unequal duel should be that Mayweather may not weigh more than 160 pounds (72.5 kg), while hobby boxer Logan may not exceed 190 pounds (86 kg). Floyd Mayweather is unbeaten in his active professional career in 50 fights, his last official victory he celebrated in August 2017 when he prematurely stopped UFC figurehead Conor McGregor in the tenth round.
For a long time, the "Pretty Boy" was considered the best boxer in the world across all weight classes and was able to achieve world championship honors in five different weight classes. The last time you could admire the now 44-year-old American was in December 2018, when, also in an exhibition match, he made short work of the Japanese kickboxer Tenshin Nasukawa and defeated him in the first round. However, Mayweather went into the ring as a heavy fighter.
Despite his retirement, "Money" Mayweather always seems to be in good shape, as he says himself, in order to be prepared for the duel against Logan Paul. "Everyone thinks that 'stepping back' automatically means putting your feet up at home and gaining weight. I prefer to go out and talk and have fun. (...) I think we're going to do a six-round exhibition match . This will be very entertaining for people, I think they will love it. "
The 26-year-old YouTuber Logan Paul only made one appearance in the boxing ring. Here he lost on points against his British YouTube competitor "KSI", who had hardly any contact with boxing before. The event will be in direct competition with the "Triller Fight Club" on June 5th, which will host the lightweight world championship between Teofimo Lopez and George Kambosos and the comeback of Evander Holyfield on the same date.
- Revenge makes anger go away
- Which nootropics are best to study
- CET is required for the veterinary sector
- What do you order from Peets Coffee
- Who are diamonds and rust over
- How do I deal with meaningless thoughts
- Does Donald Trump have a funny personality
- Walmart is almost bankrupt
- Who are the candidates for midterm elections
- What are some quotes about Lady Macbeth
- What is stone crusher plant cone type
- How I can learn more about networking
- What is Kali Linux
- Are vehicle seat belt extenders legal?
- Can the memory be trained
- What is a Skinner Box
- The corn snake's snakes grow back
- What's something you love about Kalkuel
- Why are you interested in the tax?
- You can flip houses with FHA funds
- Can you summarize Hegel's philosophy
- Infants may suffer from depression
- What's the name of the Himalayan people
- Dogs like to walk in the snow