Which channel is NBC on XFINITY
Who does the media belong to?
2011 sales: $ 55.842 billion (€ 40.116 billion)Comcast / NBCU is currently the world's largest media company. Its headquarters are in Philadelphia, USA. The network operator had around 50 million cable, internet and mobile customers in March 2011.
A Comcast company vehicle on a mission in Salt Lake City, USA. (& copy AP)
overviewComcast / NBCU is currently the world's largest media company. Its headquarters are in Philadelphia, USA. At the end of 2011, the network operator had around 49.8 million cable, internet and telephone customers. In the course of its almost 40-year existence, Comcast has developed from a pure cable provider to a modern communications and media company - at least since the spectacular takeover of the film and television company NBC Universal, which began in December 2009 and ended in January 2011. Comcast now owns two television networks, 26 television stations, 20 cable channels, several production studios (including Universal Studios), two huge multi-purpose arenas in Philadelphia and shares in the Philadelphia Flyers professional ice hockey team. Through the NBC takeover, Comcast is also involved in the video portal Hulu, together with Disney, the News Corp. and the private equity firm Providence Equity Partners.
Basic dataHeadquarters: 1500 Market St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102-2148, USA
Branch: Cable networks, pay TV, special interest channels, telecommunications, Internet services, event management
Legal form: Stock company (since 1972)
Fiscal year: 01.01. - 31.12.
Founding year: 1956 (TCI), 1969 (Comcast)
Managing directorsManagement / Board of Directors:
- Brian L. Roberts, Chairman and CEO, Comcast Corporation
- Michael J. Angelakis, Chief Financial Officer, Comcast Corporation
- Stephen B. Burke, Executive Vice President, Comcast Corporation, Chief Executive Officer, NBCUniversal
- David L. Cohen, executive vice president, Comcast Corporation
- Neil Smit, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer of Comcast Cable and President of Comcast Cable
- Arthur R. Block, Esquire, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Comcast Corporation
- Lawrence J. Salva, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer and Controller, Comcast Corporation
- Kenneth J. Bacon, Fannie Mae
- Eduardo G. Mestre, Evercore Partners Inc.
- Joseph J. Collins, Aegis, LLC
- J. Michael Cook, International Flavors & Fragrances, Inc.
- Gerald L. Hassell, The Bank of New York Mellon
- Jeffrey A. Honickman, Pepsi-Cola & National Brand Beverages, Ltd.
- Brian L. Roberts, Comcast
- Ralph J. Roberts, Comcast
- Dr. Judith Rodin, Rockefeller Foundation
- Jonathan A. Rodgers, TV One
- Michael I. Sovern, Sothebys (Director Emeriti)
- Julian A. Brodsky, Comcast (Director Emeriti)
- Are daughters sexually attracted to their fathers?
- Do you enjoy being a risk manager?
- Should be 3D printer models free
- God gave my mother cancer
- Has Doctor Doom kids
- What is Zen Buddhism today
- Which band sang the song Hangar 18
- Antonio Brown goes missing from Steelers
- What are the Symptoms of Lethargy
- What is the source of amniotic fluid
- USB tethering is faster than hotspot
- Imagination is a choice
- What is Shadowban on Instagram 1
- What is RF power
- Why is my ps4 fan so loud
- What is maca
- Is life in Turkey exciting or boring?
- Nuclear weapons go bad
- Who are the main Kauravas
- What's wrong with Africa
- How is neural network and fuzzy logic
- Jeff Bezos is a nice guy
- How do you become CEO 1
- Why do professors sleep with their students