What does disciplined mean
Disciplined: What is disciplined? What does it mean to be disciplined? Where does this adjective come from? This article will teach you a lot about the disciplined property of how to use it. You will also learn a lot about word formations that are related to disciplined, synonyms for disciplined and opposites, i.e. antonyms, to this word disciplined. The word disciplined describes a quality of human beings that can be seen positively and that you may want to develop in yourself. This is a yoga wiki article, so it is also about the development of personality, not just knowledge of German studies or knowledge of crossword puzzles. So you get affirmations too disciplined and some food for thought. Disciplined is an adjective, i.e. an adjective, to discipline. You can find a lot more food for thought about virtue being disciplined in the main keyword discipline. So here are a few short sentences too disciplined:
To be disciplined means to have control of your emotions, tendencies and moods and to do what is necessary. This quality helps to develop personally, to rise above apparent difficulties.
Disciplined - related terms
Here are a few words related to disciplined. First a few words that have the same root:
- The noun too disciplined is discipline.
- The noun agent, the word that denotes the agent, is more disciplined.
- One verb to do this is discipline yourself.
Opposite of disciplined - antonyms
An antonym is an opposite. Sometimes virtues are best understood by relating them to their opposite. Sometimes the opposite of a virtue is also a virtue, sometimes a vice or a vice. So here are some opposites of disciplined, i.e. antonyms:
Much that is taken to extremes becomes vice. So even disciplined needs an opposite pole. Here are some opposing poles, i.e. positive antonyms too disciplined:
- Adjectives that denote an opposite pole, i.e. positive antonyms too disciplined, are, for example, spontaneous, open-hearted, compassionate, passionate
- Nouns that represent an antipole to discipline are e.g. spontaneity, frankness, compassion, passion
Antonyms, negative qualities
Here are some examples of opposites, antonyms, of disciplined, which can be viewed as vices or negative properties:
- Adjectives, negative antonyms too disciplined, are indiscipline, confused, immoral, immoral, depraved
- Nouns, negative opposites of discipline, are indiscipline, confusion, immorality, immorality, depravity
Similar words to disciplined - synonyms
Synonyms are words with a similar meaning. Here are some synonyms for too disciplined. Some of the synonyms have positive meanings. However, the following also applies: A virtue in a different context, or a virtue that is exaggerated, can also have a negative meaning.
Positive synonyms too disciplined
So here are some examples of positive synonyms that are too disciplined:
- Adjectives, positive synonyms too disciplined are e.g. self-controlled, chaste, strong character, polite, reserved, moral, controlled
- Nouns, positive synonyms for discipline, are self-control, discipline, strength of character, politeness, restraint, morality, control
Negative synonyms too disciplined
An actually positive quality exaggerated or in another context can be negative. One can also see the same quality both positively and negatively. Here are some examples of negative synonyms that are too disciplined:
Do you want to develop, grow stronger, cultivate the quality of discipline in yourself? Here are a few tips on how to do this:
- Classic autosuggestion: I am disciplined.
- Developmental Affirmation: I am developing discipline.
- Miracle Affirmation: Assuming I was disciplined, how would that feel, what would change, how would I react?
Of course, meditation is also helpful, in which you can let this quality become stronger in you. You can find more information under the keyword Trait meditation. Also look under the keyword Cultivation of positive traits.
Here is a video with tips on cultivating virtues, traits:
Characteristics in the alphabet before and after disciplined
Here are some traits that come before or after disciplined in the alphabet:
Here are some properties as nouns with a similar first letter:
Positive Thinking Development Yoga Vidya Seminars
Seminars on Positive Thinking, Raja Yoga and Thought Power:
- May 23, 2021 - May 28, 2021 - Thought Power & Positive Thinking
- Get to know your mind and its sleeping potential. Thinking is the basis for success or failure, joy or suffering, health or illness. Effective techniques from de ...
- May 28, 2021 - May 30, 2021 - Develop trust with Sukadev
- Learn exercises and approaches from different yoga paths to develop and strengthen your trust: Trust in yourself, in your own abilities. Trust in others, in the good in ...
More information on yoga and meditation
- What are the computer course subjects
- What is Gudibande known for?
- What does your background image look like
- Adam Lambert is sexy
- How many months are 125 days
- What is the best body pain spray
- Can I keep my password email address?
- How do I find free eBay coupons
- What color is your smartphone
- What's strangest Android app
- What kind of topic is specific
- Is learning the lead guitar so difficult
- What is the most smelling animal
- Are pinto beans keto friendly
- What is a diploma course in India
- What does and mean
- Why did topic descriptions disappear from Quora
- What causes bias in AI
- How does NASA communicate with New Horizons
- What should a friend not do
- What is meant by discretionary responsibility?
- This head transplant is seriously considered
- Agile processes demotivates engineers
- Can the devil work miracles