When is it time to move on?
Translation of "Time to move on" in English
Documents Corporate solutions Conjugation Definitions Spell check Help & about
These examples may contain rude words based on your search.
These examples may contain colloquial words based on your search.
It is Time to move onlike the others.
It was the Time, there to carry on, where we only started last Saturday: Off to the studio with 14 AHOLA songs.
It was about a time to do this what we just started last Saturday: hit the studio with 14 AHOLA songs.
So I guess it's about the time isto keep going.
After 25 km I heard Mark Milde say if I want to win, it would be her now Time, alone to carry on.
After 25 k, Mark Milde said to me that when I want to win the race, I would have to go away now.
Yes, pray, but don't continue tormenting yourselves, I got your prayers long ago time heard and to carry on Asking me in this way is pointless.
Yes, do pray, but do not continue to agonize, I heard your prayers a long time ago other continuing to beg Me in this way is futile.
It is Time, with Oliver Peters to carry on.
Be it Time, with my education to carry on.
So now it is Time, with more pressing matters to carry onhow to destroy Abaddon.
So, it's time to move on to more pressing matters, like destroying Abaddon.
Dad, don't you think it would be Time, with your life to carry on?
Dad, do you think it time that you start thinking about getting on with your life?
I believe it is now for everyone Time to move on.
I think it's time for everyone to move on.
I am sorry, but it is Time to move on.
When the work in the course is finished, is it Time to move on.
You know, I woke up this morning and felt great, and I figured it was her Time to move on.
It was the time... to carry on and become independent.
And now it is time to you to carry on.
Possibly inappropriate content examples are used only to help you translate the word or expression searched in various contexts. They are not selected or validated by us and can contain inappropriate terms or ideas. Please report examples to be edited or not to be displayed. Rude or colloquial translations are usually marked in red or orange.No results found for this meaning.
Results: 65. Exact: 4. Elapsed time: 181 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Expression index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Can we see the same dream
- What are the asphalt qualities
- Do you see your friends very often
- What is Hindutva Political
- What is the current population of China
- What are the symptoms of hantavirus infection
- What is a Thailand lottery ticket
- What are aghori sadhus
- What are business incidents
- Why are equality important
- What do the best friends do
- Are you afraid of God's punishment?
- Are vertical blinds safe for cats?
- Has anyone visited Auli in July
- What are mutual funds 4
- Why is all food processed and artificially produced
- How can we prove mythology
- How can superconsciousness destroy you
- Why does acne cause depression and anxiety
- Recommend good fantasy books
- What is drift com
- What is the definition of a pending contract
- Are the books by H C Verma flawless
- Why is silence more painful than death