What should I do after graduation
Career opportunities after graduation
What can I expect after graduation?
For some courses this is professional goal Quite clear: Anyone studying to become a teacher usually wants to become a teacher. Anyone studying speech therapy wants to become a speech therapist.
But anyone who studies civil engineering, for example, has afterwardsmany possibilities: As an engineer, you can't just design buildings. Preparing reports or advising the construction industry are possible activities.
For other degree programs, the goals are even more open: Above all, students of the humanities and cultural sciences prepare themselves for a very wide range of professional opportunities with their studies. During your studies you will learn skills that can be used in various areas of responsibility. This applies to many subjects.
Good to know: In some cases, students only develop a fixed job profile towards the end of their studies. Often acquired additional qualifications are helpful.
It makes sense to familiarize yourself with the later professional life to deal with.
Further information on career opportunities after graduation:
Watch films about everyday life in various professions on BERUFE.TV.
You can find ideas for career opportunities after graduation at berufsfeld-info.de and in the “abi >> Info folder for study professions” in the career information center (BiZ). Find a BiZ near you.
The occupational field overviews offer possible study occupations according to occupational fields.
You can find descriptions of all subjects in BERUFENET.
Important: Is the future job description clearly anchored in your studies? If not, think about where your path should lead at an early stage. Internships, student jobs and professional networks can give you clues. Find contact with the world of work. If possible, align your further studies with your goals.
And what are my future chances on the job market?
Unfortunately, there is no general answer to this question. In principle, unemployment among academics is the lowest on average. However, there are some big differences between individual occupational groups or industries.
"Anti-cyclical behavior" can sometimes be an advantage when choosing a career. That means not necessarily studying what everyone is doing. However, it can also take a lot of passion and patience to be successful.
Tip: When choosing a career, your strengths and interests should be more important than the current job market prospects. You will certainly be most successful in what you are particularly good at and what you enjoy.
Further information and assistance:
- Why does Ticketmaster not have an iPhone app?
- What is Saskatchewan's economy
- What do trees see
- How did you leave social media
- How do people make money with Ola
- What is Hunan beef
- Top coaching and placement institutes in Hyderabad
- How long do wireless earphones last
- How do I stop my Netflix addiction
- What was Foghat's most successful song
- Why aren't temporary tattoos more common
- How do I invest in Cardano Blockchain
- How is MacEwan University in Canada?
- How does John Mayer know Elon Musk
- Who installs museum exhibitions and works of art
- What is Periodontal Treatment
- 8 x 64 what is x
- Schwannomas should be removed
- Will assembly language die out
- Is the electrical potential a scalar quantity
- How do I make 5000 a month
- How does Kroger Clicklist work
- Overpopulation is the root of all problems
- How to get custom football gloves