How to say Present in Hindi
Present Hindi: How can you use the German word, the German expression presence translate into the Hindi language, so say in Hindi? There are different possibilities for this. The German term Gegenwart can be translated into Hindi with Upasthiti. German present, Hindi Upasthiti.
Different spellings for Upasthiti
The Hindi word Upasthiti is written in India in the Devanagari script, a script which is the basis for all other Indian scripts. Devanagari is based on the Brahmi script. Brahmi is the oldest known and deciphered script in India. Sanskrit and Hindi in particular are written in Devanagari. The Hindi word we are talking about is written in Devanagari उपस्थिति Devanagari has more characters than the Roman script, in which, for example, German is written. The Hindi language has different sounds than e.g. the German language. There are various ways of transcribing, transliterating or transcribing Hindi words into the Roman script, which is common in Europe. In the official Hunter Transliteration, also called Simplified Transcription, this word is written e.g. Upasthiti. However, there are various so-called simplified transliterations of Hindi words into Roman script. Because Hindi in Roman script is only an approximation - there are different sounds in Hindi than in Latin. One way out is, for example, diacritical marks, i.e. dots, lines, ticks, etc. below or above a letter. Orientalists, for example, agreed on the IAST transliteration in 1894, which is now also applied to all Indian languages. However, you have to be careful: Hindi words written in IAST are spoken differently than if they were Sanskrit words. The IAST transliteration is also called scientific transliteration or transliteration with diacritical marks. On IAST, for example, the word we are talking about is written upasthiti. No matter how you write it, it is pronounced similarly, although there are also dialects in Hindi. So German present is Upasthiti, उपस्थिति, upasthiti in Hindi.
German present - Hindi Upasthiti
For more translations from Hindi Upasthiti to German, see
Hindi evolved from Sanskrit. This yoga wiki contains over 100,000 Sanskrit terms, some of which are explained in great detail. You can find the Sanskrit terms simply by entering the Sanskrit term in the search field. To find out more about this Hindi word, just click on
Video about the present German-Hindi translation Upasthiti
Hindi is an Indian language that developed from Sanskrit. India is home to Ayurveda, Yoga and the world religions Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism. Here you will find a video on the topics of yoga, meditation, Hindu mythology, kirtan, mantra or Ayurveda, which doesn't have much to do with contemporary Hindi, but can be interesting for everyone who is interested in Indian culture or yoga:
More German - Hindi translations
Here are more German-Hindi translations:
Here are links to a few of the many thousands of Hindi terms that you can find here on the wiki:
Present in other Indian languages
Here are a few links to articles where you can learn how to say present in other Indian languages:
More information on Hindi, India and Hinduism
Here are a few links with more information on the topic:
Indian dictionaries here on the wiki
Links about yoga and meditation
The Hindi expression Upasthiti can be translated into German with present.
Present German - Hindi translation Upasthiti.Hindi dictionary
- What is Ipecac syrup
- Why do you need fiberglass composites
- Can Canada sue Donald Trump for defamation?
- Where did Leonardo da Vinci study art?
- Who are humans or extraterrestrials created first
- What is special pigment coloring
- What is your rating of the Urdu language
- Who should be president of America
- Why didn't you graduate?
- How many people buy social media products
- What's the Best Grossry Store Name
- How to surf the internet
- Why do some people look for full eyelashes
- How is concrete recycled
- Why was Bahubali not released in Kannada?
- What are the tourist spots near Madurai
- What is the purpose of funeral homes
- Death Valley is hotter than the Sahara
- French Bulldogs are good with other dogs
- Why was the passenger film so boring
- What is the best crossover utility vehicle
- Who composed the British national anthem
- What can you do with Comcast
- Why do you like computer programming
- Do you think mining harms the environment?
- What's the best Meshuggah album
- Is Due Recorder safe
- How is DHF treated
- What is a fishgrass diagram
- Which nootropics are best to study
- When is someone an asshole
- Saudi Arabia has a president
- Why does Owl City use abstract texts
- Where did Shepard Fairey create his work of art