Why is brine a mixture
Tips for smoking - the brine
Tips for smoking - a brine just in case, uh fish
You can find recipes and instructions for smoking fish online and in bookshops like a dime a dozen. In the last few years I have established a mixture for all types of fish (pikeperch, trout, perch, eel, mackerel, etc.), which I would like to introduce to you. First of all it should be said that the salt content suits my personal taste - and in general I like it rather salty. Marine fish usually require a little less salt than freshwater fish. My mixture for a filled 10L bucket (about 4-6 fish; covered with 5L brine) consists of the following ingredients:
Pikeperch and mackerel ... The lake is also suitable for trout and eel
1 bunch of herbs (everything the garden has to offer e.g. parsley, tarragon, rosemary and thyme)
2 small shallots
2 tbsp juniper berries
2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
First, the gutted and thawed fish are placed in the bucket. Then we add water and salt (mixed) alternately in smaller portions until the fish are completely covered with water. After all the other ingredients have been mixed in, the lid is closed and the bucket is stored in a cool and dark place (e.g. in the cellar) for a total of 12 hours. At the end of the steeping time, the fish are washed off and patted dry with kitchen paper. Then you can let the fish dry a little (preferably in the fresh air). So that the fish can dry well from the inside and can absorb enough smoke, it is advisable to stretch wooden logs (toothpicks or shashlik skewers) between the belly flaps. Finally, the fish can be put in the smoker. You can find out how brine and smoking work here:
Click here: https://goo.gl/jGPiVG
For more kitchen and smoking tips, we recommend our exclusive e-book "The 50 best fishing tips from Fishing-King"
- Convince the UFO sightings in Phoenix
- Which is better Ramjas or Kirorimal
- Where is the Gulf of Mexico
- What are the functions of adipose tissue
- Why is continuous integration important
- Can I play on Ryzen without a GPU?
- When should you pass a cyclist?
- How is real spring water bottled?
- Do you believe that consciousness exists after death?
- What kind of people are you
- Are brands built through advertising
- Will autonomous Uber cars be electric?
- Self-help books are bullshit
- How does Realme make money
- Where's the original by James Avery
- Is happiness associated with wealth?
- How does Adipex compare to Adderall
- What data do self-driving cars use
- What do business with cash
- If 120x 5 115 what is x
- Can genetic mental disorders be cured
- Like boys fat girls 1
- Could cancer ever become contagious?
- Psychopaths experience anger, anger, anger, revenge
- What are the criteria for mental health
- Where has all the protest music gone?
- Who writes the credits in films
- Where does the word Adagio come from?
- What is the key to getting rich
- People still use Linux
- Which is not a symbol of peace
- What are geographical indications of the same name
- What are congruent linear pairs