What does it mean to spare me
to spare (German)
Part of speech: VerbHyphenation:
- er | sp |ern, simple past: er | spar | te, participle II: er | spar
- IPA: [ɛɐ̯ˈʃpaːʀən]
- 1) Do not spend and use money, or anything else, but accumulate (save); also: earn something from this accumulated money
- 2) not exposing someone or yourself to a particular circumstance
- Derivation from the verbsave up with the derivative (derivative morpheme) he-
- 1) collect, put on the high edge, set aside, purchase, hoard, save, save from the mouth, put back, collect
- 2) protect, abandon, avoid, spare
- 1) spend, consume
- 2) expose someone to something
- 1) “With the use of mineral fuels, some things can undoubtedly also be achieved save.“ (1898)
- 1) We have the Paris trip to ourselves spared my parents paid for those in London.
- "If everything is in place, you save time and inconvenience."
- 2) I just wanted them to suffer save.
- 2) That saved you a lot of trouble! Think again!
- 2) Save me your pity!
- 2) Save me the answer!
- 2) the whole [...] save can
- Savings, savings, savings
- Present tense: I. save; you saves; he she it saved
- Simple past: I. saved
- Subjunctive II: i saved
- Imperative: singular spare!; Plural saved!
- Participle II: saved
- Auxiliary verb: to have
Similar words (German):Hosts
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Unfortunately not built: Otto Wagner's plans for a city museum and what they tell us save could.“
DiePresse.com, December 4th, 2018
„On Tuesday, customs officers from the main customs office in Singen DE were able to seize a vintage car worth 300,000 euros. The transporter would have got into trouble save can.“
20 minutes, September 28, 2018
„Because the Monoprix supermarket gives its customers waiting times save can pay via the app in passing. The campaign for this comes from Rosapark, Paris.“
w & v, May 23, 2019
„There was an explosion during the shooting of the new Bond film. One employee was slightly injured. Messages like this save a lot to the filmmakers.“
sueddeutsche.de, June 5, 2019
„With an investment in a small device, Heinz-Christian Strache might have gotten into Ibiza trouble save can.“
Today.at, June 12, 2019
„You can forget about holidays abroad this year. If you like the family bike tour in the Rhön save want, there is only one thing left.“
Spiegel Online, April 29, 2020
„The Swiss footballers set an example and save thus payments of almost one million francs to the SFV.“
20 minutes, April 08, 2020
„The party chairman of the Freedom Party, Norbert Hofer, announces an information offensive on Twitter 'how to get the fees save can '.“
Today.at, February 8, 2020
„Thanks to coronavirus save Several thousand high school graduates take a written entrance exam for a bachelor's degree at WU. To do this, they have to write an essay.“
DiePresse.com, May 06, 2020
„Banking apps save the visit to the bank branch and are therefore a great relief in everyday life. But are they also easy to use and, above all, safe?“
GMX, May 20, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Grammar / conjugations
Sparen inflection - The conjugation of the verb to spareIt is a regular verb that is conjugated with the auxiliary verb haben.
|1st person singular||2nd person singular||3rd person singular||1st person plural||2nd person plural||3rd person plural|
|Present indicative||I spare||you save||he / she / it saves||we save||save her||save them|
|Present Subjunctive I.||I save||you save||he / she / it save||we save||you spare||save them|
|Past tense indicative||I saved||you saved||he / she / it saved||we saved||you saved||they saved|
|Past tense subjunctive II||I saved||you saved||he / she / it saved||we saved||you saved||they saved|
|Perfect indicative||I have saved||you saved||he / she / it has saved||we have saved||you have saved||they have saved|
|Perfect subjunctive I.||I have saved||you saved||he / she / it saved||we have saved||you have saved||they have saved|
|Past perfect indicative||I had saved||you had saved||he / she / it had saved||we had saved||you had saved||they had saved|
|Past perfect subjunctive II||I would have saved||you would have saved||he / she / it would have saved||we would have saved||you would have saved||they would have saved|
|Future I indicative||I will spare||you will spare||he / she / it will save||we will spare||you will spare||they will save|
|Future tense I subjunctive||I will spare||you will spare||he / she / it will spare||we will spare||you will spare||they will save|
|Future tense I subjunctive II||I would spare||you would spare||he / she / it would spare||we would spare||you would spare||they would spare|
|Future tense II indicative||I will have saved||you will have saved||he / she / it will have saved||we will have saved||you will have saved||they will have saved|
|Future tense II subjunctive I||I will have saved||you will have saved||he / she / it will have saved||we will have saved||you will have saved||they will have saved|
|Future tense II subjunctive II||I would have saved||you would have saved||he / she / it would have saved||we would have saved||you would have saved||they would have saved|
The table was generated automatically. If an error has crept in, please let us know.
Entries from our dictionary that contain "spare":
give: ... he can keep 2) give someone something, give someone something 3) spare someone something 4) upscale, obsolete: serve a drink, offer 5) upscale: a drink in ...
evitare:… Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA: [ˈviˈtare] Meaning of the word / definition: 1) avoid 2) avoid 3) spare 4) Danger: avoid, avoid Origin of the term: 1) from Latin evitare ...
risparmiare: to spare, spare 4) spare, spare Translations German: 1) save; 2) put back; 3) spare, spare; 4) spare, spare
risparmiarsi: risparmiarsi (Italian) part of speech: verb, reflexive Hyphenation:, past participle: word meaning / definition: 1) save yourself 2) spare yourself, spare yourself translations ...
épargner:… Hyphenation: é | par | gner Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [epaʁɲe] Word meaning / Definition: 1) spare, save, spare German translations: 1) spare, save ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Spare" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (May 24th, 2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/ersparen/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “spare” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
saving (German) Part of Speech: Participle I Hyphenation: er | spa | rend Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛɐ̯ˈʃpaːʁənt]…
saving (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: er | spa | ren | de Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
saving (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: er | save | ren | dem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
save (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: er | save | ren | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
saving (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: er | save | ren | pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
saving (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: er | save | ren | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
spare (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: er | spa | rest Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛɐ̯ˈʃpaːʁəst]…
saved (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: er | spa | ret Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛɐ̯ˈʃpaːʁət]…
saves (German) Part of Speech: Conjugated Form Hyphenation: er | sparst Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ɛɐ̯ˈʃpaːɐ̯st]…
saved (German) Part of speech: Conjugated form Hyphenation: er | saves pronunciation / stress: IPA: [ɛɐ̯ˈʃpaːɐ̯t]…
- Is Italy a source of classical music
- What are high viscosity media
- Recruiters review a candidate's Quora profile
- What are your favorite cigars
- What are two square
- You can patent hybrid fruits
- How fast our brain neurons work
- Recruiters review a candidate's Quora profile
- What is the best image compression software
- How to write a stakeholder analysis
- How does walking affect your health?
- An LLM at TISS is worthwhile
- Which shops guarantee plants and flowers
- What is active noise suppression
- The original Nike Elite socks will be discontinued
- A loom is a profitable business
- What is an interrupt-controlled I O.
- What do animals do all day
- What is your laziest moment
- Can fall something horizontally
- Is Mozart in hell
- How our nutrition plan affects our health
- How many did not die on the boat
- The Korean War was worth it