Depression is an option
Experts see one of the causes of the rise in depression in the demands of today's life on people: getting faster and faster, getting started all the time. However, there is no single cause for depression, just as there is no consistent picture of symptoms.
Messenger substance balance in the brain
One of the main reasons for the development of a depression is a disturbance of the neurotransmitter balance in the brain: Serotonin and / or noradrenaline are out of balance in the brain circulation. In many cases, the disorder is biological, although depression is not a hereditary disease.
A lack of sunlight is considered to be the trigger for the so-called winter depression.
Mentally stressful situations
Depression can also be triggered by life events such as job loss, serious illness, or the death of a loved one.
Symptoms of depression are also repeatedly called "symptoms of lack of energy": joylessness, listlessness, lack of interest, senselessness, hopelessness, worthlessness. Severely depressed people no longer perceive life as worth living, feel infinite emptiness and deep sadness - 5 to 15% of those affected take their own life.
- sleep disorders
- Feelings of fear
- Drive reduction
- decreased self-esteem
- excessive guilt
- Difficulty concentrating
- inner unrest
In depressed men there is also a tendency to aggressive behavior, symptoms of a so-called "male depression" can be:
- increased irritability
- rapid effervescence
- increased aggression and tantrums
- Tendency to reproach and resentful behavior
- increased willingness to take risks
- excessive exercise
- extensive alcohol and nicotine consumption
- What is on the IPL trophy
- Acid reflux can cause diarrhea
- Do you work somewhere
- How to study microbiology
- What is your favorite restaurant in Gujarat
- Is it okay to dream big?
- How reliable is the Facebook chart search
- What is the requirement object in Laravel
- Can a narcissist find out he's broken
- What is the need for cryptography
- How is pneumothorax treated in the military
- How did you get started with data science?
- What are gyri gyrus
- What are some effective DIY relaxation techniques
- How is a wooden floor made
- Are you interested in Sahajayoga meditation
- What makes Pakistan vulnerable to potential investors?
- How can we sell products on HomeShop18
- Free always means free
- Does Scorpio go well with Virgos
- Killed Koko the gorilla kitten
- Why do spiders come into the house
- How long have you been on your couch?
- How does a gay man's mind work