Which book will you find in amazement
- Browse by topicSearch our book database by subject, country, epoch, year of publication or key word.
- Book show of the weekHaven't you had time to read the newspaper or drop by us in the last few days? Doesn't matter, because here you can view our review notes from the last six days of publication sorted by newspaper or topic.
- Literature supplementsAll of our notes on the book reviews in the literature supplements from FAZ, FR, NZZ, SZ, taz and Zeit.
Translated from the Swedish by Birgitta Kicherer. Disrespectful but full of humor, Pernilla Stalfelt treats her topic from many sides: She looks at the shape (tenons, sausage, screws), the color (for example after enjoying beetroot), the consistency. This leads to diarrhea and later constipation. She compares horse droppings, cow dung and elephant heaps and that jewelry can be made from elk droppings will surprise some. She explains how toilets work and that there used to be outhouses in the country. Child learns that poop can turn into fertilizer, that houses are built with it in Africa and how important diapers are for babies! And she gives suggestions for a puppet theater. Her daily dealings with children make the author sensitive to their interests and needs and is an indispensable basis for such unusual book projects.
Review note on Die Zeit, 02/16/2006
Reviewer Sabine Sütterlin has recorded this book by the cultural scientist Pernilla Stalfelt as a happy collection of anarchic fantasies. It captures the disgust and fascination that emanates from human legacies the author designed what an apartment would look like if there were no diapers, or put on puppy theater.
- Cold-blooded animals fall into which category
- Where do you get fresh apple cider from
- What is the horizon of organizational behavior
- Parkinson's disease can be reduced
- How to prevent chronic diseases
- Which functions is missing from the OLX app
- Is spoken Urdu in Malaysia
- How much is Kuwait airport
- Should I donate plasma
- Man City Out part 1
- How do rhinos react to people
- How is a Belgian triple beer made?
- Why are teenagers so irrational
- Electricity can break bones
- People answer Quora truthfully
- Are there songs about alarm clocks
- Transparent underwear is good
- Which teams belong to the La Liga
- How useful are photo albums
- How can the nutritional status be improved?
- Can your body fight off hepatitis C.
- What if the spark plugs have oil?
- What is the best future after the 12th.
- How good does NIOS compare to CBSE