Could Google Buy Facebook Today
Facebook: Buying and sending stars - this is how it works and how it works
You have the option of assigning stars to some Facebook posts. We explain to you what is behind the function and how you send stars.
Especially in times of Corona, many artists find it difficult to earn money due to a lack of live audiences. The star function is intended to give Facebook users an opportunity to leave stars and popular channels a "tip" for their work.
Facebook: Activate stars
While the live visit to the concert falls flat for an unforeseen time, there are now many opportunities online to follow your favorite stars, bands and artists in the stream. Live videos can also be broadcast via Facebook. This is where the star function comes into play. Initially started in the gaming area, the function for Facebook pages is now being rolled out further. You first buy a set of stars and then pass them on to the streamer during the video. The video creator can then cash out the stars. If you are a streamer yourself, the stars can be activated as follows:
- You have to be a “Level Up Member” and a “Managed Partner”.
- Go to your streamer overview in the Creator Studio.
- You can find the option here Set up stars.
- Enter the necessary information.
- The star function is now available for your video streams.
Facebook: send and buy stars
For each star received, the video creator will receive $ 0.01. A payout is possible as soon as 10,000 stars have been collected. You can send stars directly via the symbol next to the comment window. But first you need to buy the digital currency:
- Press the star icon on a Facebook video.
- You can now see your current balance.
- over Buy stars you top up your account.
- The stars are paid for using the payment methods stored in the Google Play Store or Apple Store.
- If your account is charged, you will find a slider after pressing the star symbol. Here you specify how many stars you want to send to the video creator.
- After sending, the stars will be sent.
By sending them, you earn the “Stars Sender” badge. This is how much the stars currently cost:
- 95 stars: € 1.89
- 250 stars: € 4.79
- 530 stars: 9.49 €
- 1,200 stars: € 18.99
- 3,000 stars: € 47.99
- 6,400 stars: € 94.99
You may get a discount for the first stars.
Stars can also be sent directly via your Facebook feed. Watch a corresponding video for at least five to ten seconds. A message appears that you can use to send the stars including a comment. Note that the star option does not appear on all video posts and Facebook profiles. In the future, it should be possible for artists on Facebook to make live events available only against payment.
We'll also show you how to become a top fan on Facebook.
- What are some bad experiences with Amazon
- What causes depression after taking methamphetamine
- Do Quora Live Meetups in London
- Psychology Why is cognitive disorder important
- Can you get hacked into Quora?
- What are Godrej Hills in Mumbai
- Who are the supporters of North Korea
- What is the Hemlock Grove show about
- What problem does Fedena solve
- Why does Android Studio freeze after loading
- What does Buda mean in Hungarian
- Would you make an appointment with a somewhat chubby girl
- Why is Uber introducing a tariff for teenagers
- How has popular culture contributed to globalization
- Who are the twelve Olympic gods?
- Who owns the French software company Murex
- What are the CRBR Industries
- July 18th is a Cancer Leo top
- Favors the evolution of religious populations
- Do you ever feel inadequate in life
- Where did ancient Greece go
- Why is Tableau necessary for data analysis
- California has had a black governor
- What does the Japanese word nanka mean
- What is the inner power symbol
- What year did George Romero die
- What were the BEST INDIAN PR CAMPAIGN
- Dehydration can cause inflammation
- Why is my cat dripping on me
- How many countries have violated the Geneva Conventions?
- Budgies have a good long-term memory
- Why don't girls seem to like me?
- All Akatsuki die