Who invented Facebook 1
Biography of Mark Zuckerberg
Mark Elliot Zuckerberg was born in White Plains, New York (USA) in 1984. The son of a dentist and a psychotherapist grew up with his three sisters in Dobbs Ferry. His family tree refers to German, Austrian and Polish roots with Jewish faith, but he himself does not profess any religion.
Zuckerberg studied computer science and psychology at the elite university "Harvard". While studying, he and his roommates founded the website Facemash, from which later the social network Facebook should arise. Facebook was initially intended as a closed network for students from the "Ivy League" elite universities. After the young entrepreneurs were literally overrun by the encouragement of their fellow students, they opened the website to all interested users.
Facebook makes Mark Zuckerberg a multi-billionaire
The exact history of the origin of Facebook is like a thriller: Among other things, Mark Zuckerberg was later accused by two fellow students of stealing their idea. The parties agreed out of court with a sum in the double-digit million range. Mark Zuckerberg may not have really hurt that deal. As early as the end of 2011, his fortune was estimated at 17.5 billion US dollars. This made him the second youngest billionaire on Forbes' list of the richest people. The youngest living self-made billionaire was Dustin Moskovitz, just eight days younger, one of the others Facebook-Co-founder.
In 2017, Mark Zuckerberg was named the 6th richest man in the world on the Forbes list - with a fortune of $ 56.7 billion.
Mark Zuckerberg in the cinema and in private
The trials and tribulations around the history of the creation of what is now the world's largest social network were made in 2010 with the movie The social network (with Jesse Eisenberg, Andrew Garfield and Justin Timberlake) known to a wide audience. The story of the successful film is fictional, but is largely based on Mark Zuckerberg's life since his "Harvard" days. The billionaire went public in 2012. While going public, he married his long-time girlfriend Priscilla Chan in the garden of his home in Palo Alto, California. The couple now has two children, their son Max (* December 2, 2015) and daughter August (* August 2017). Incidentally, in order to protect his family's privacy, he bought all four properties around his villa.
Mark Zuckerberg announced in 2010 that he would take part in the initiative "The Giving Pledge". He has committed himself to donating a large part of his fortune to charity one day. Otherwise, the Facebook founder is always generous and is involved with billions in the education and health sector.
- What is the use of Protium
- What is your most reliable chess strategy
- How does Realme make money
- What information should a vehicle license plate encode
- How can we stop mudslides
- How is Kubernetes different from Docker Swarm
- Restaurant owners use their Facebook page
- How can I improve my drawing talent?
- What courses are there after intermediate level
- Where does the media get money from?
- Why is methanamine a stronger base than ammonia
- Where can we find cell phone trackers
- A fresher can take executive courses
- What are the best Christian podcasts
- What makes Muslims so violent
- Advertising is misleading us
- Why is it important to explore things for ourselves
- Top colleges are interested in university sports
- How does CarMax buy leased cars
- Australian cricketer Usman Khajawa is Indian
- Are jeans okay for hiking
- How risky is small business entrepreneurship
- Why Medical Waste Disposal is Necessary
- What does KWHRS mean on utility bills