How would you rate Doordashs' customer service
A tough competition for top dogs like Uber and Amazon, but also an attractive offer for customers who otherwise prefer to shop in the brick and mortar store: A US start-up delivers to their doorstep within 30 minutes
Investors love DoorDash, and the corona pandemic is generating additional sales. Now the start-up from San Francisco has launched a new service: On DashMart, customers can order everyday goods from local shops and have them delivered to their homes within half an hour.
In addition to food from local restaurants, DashMart's range also includes goods from department stores and household stores (convenience stores) - from ice cream to cough syrup. Last year, the start-up, founded in 2013, was active in around 800 US cities; there are now over 1,100. Initially founded as a pure restaurant service, DoorDash turned into an everything supplier during the Corona crisis. The convenience offer was launched in April 2020, and more than 2,500 stores are now taking part.
No minimum order value
DoorDash attracts its customers with orders without a minimum order value, but charges comparatively high shipping fees. The employees enjoy a high degree of flexibility in their working hours and comparatively good pay, and they can also freely decide which means of transport they want to use to deliver the goods. To do this, they have to provide these vehicles themselves and take care of maintenance and repairs themselves.
The list of DoorDash investors includes everything that has rank and name: Softbank, Sequoia, DST Global, Kleiner Perkins and many more. In the past year alone, the start-up was able to collect one billion US dollars in fresh money in two financing rounds. The company valuation was then at 12.6 billion US dollars.
- Why should we learn traditional calligraphy
- Are lost causes worth dying for
- What did the Germans invent?
- Who will win IPL 10
- Can lottery workers play the lottery
- Who are the candidates for midterm elections
- Why has snooker gained popularity in China
- In what quality are DVDs
- Why do children like to destroy things
- How is Advaita Vedanta different from solipsism?
- What is your rating of Piktochart
- Why do people hate being in front of the camera?
- What would make PUBG a better game
- How do you deal with annoying neighbors
- Who are the cricketers of India
- Most people go blind from worms
- Do you think Starbucks is overrated?
- Where can I buy rubber mulch
- What is a portable SSD
- What's wrong with waste management
- What is a chemical example of photosynthesis
- Is punchtvstudio com a scam
- Does the Lytro camera work as directed?
- How do the teachers rate themselves
- Why is cancer in children increasing
- The most common Nepalese surnames
- What are the dangers in nuclear war
- Must invest math
- How the patriarchy protects itself
- Is religion a force of unity
- What is data governance 1
- Why do you like engineering
- What are the chances of HSSE