Where is Holly Holmes from?
After thoughts of suicide: Holly Holm shows understanding for Ronda Rousey
Ronda Rousey caused a stir on TV recently when she tearfully reported thoughts of suicide. Now Holly Holm commented, who inflicted her first defeat on Rousey and so plunged into the crisis. She believes in a stronger Rousey, but she cannot apologize.
In November Ronda Rousey suffered her first defeat in her mixed martial arts career when she was knocked out by Holm at UFC 193. On the Ellen DeGeneres Show, she tearfully confessed to even having thought of suicide. Not an easy situation for the winner Holm.
"When I heard what she had said, I had to think for a long time. How should I answer that," said Holm, who shows understanding for Rousey. "I fully understand your situation and I feel sorry for you."
Title defense against Tate
But she doesn't want to apologize to Rousey. "I will not give her an apology. After all, we are in a competition. The best thing for me is not to say much about it. Neither that I am happy about it nor that I regret it," continued Holm.
She also believes that the defeat would make Rousey mentally stronger in the long run. Holm defends Rousey's title at UFC 196 against Miesha Tate.
- What is agile tool
- Lives Greta Thunberg in Iran
- Which is greater than 78 or 80
- Why do you like to teach
- What is Hunan beef
- Really loved Bill Clinton Hillary
- What email do Twitter employees use
- When will dinner be served in Duronto?
- How do you deal with distorted thinking
- How safe are video calls on WhatsApp
- What are some luxury resorts in Rajasthan
- What makes Gaussian processes so powerful
- What's slick about iOS vs Android
- Who are the product managers for Google+
- TNT blasts away other TNT
- Ordinary people need chiropractic care
- What is the written sample of the summary
- Are jurisprudence valid laws
- Can I get new permanent teeth?
- What is meant by a soul
- Is Elvis still alive?
- What is a graphics card 3
- What kind of thick hair should I eat?
- How do you do a great monologue