Which films have very political messages
Billie Eilish with a new song and a political message
The hottest young pop singer in the world at the moment, Billie Eilish, released her new song "My Future" overnight. The single, which was released along with an animated video, is about Eilish wanting to get to know himself.
“Because I'm in love with my future, can't wait to meet her. I'm in love, but not with anyone, I just want to get to know myself, ”the 18-year-old sings hopefully. According to Eilish, the song was written at the beginning of the “lock-down” in the USA.
Eilish with a political message for fans
In a message to her fans, the US superstar wrote: “It's a song that for me is really very, very personal and special. When we wrote this song, it was right where my head was - hopeful, excited, and with an insane amount of self-reflection and personal growth. "
Furthermore, the singer campaigned for the “Black Lives Matter” movement as well as climate protection and called for the wearing of masks: “We must continue to fight for what we believe is right. We have to choose. We have to take care of the earth. We have to fight for black lives. "
The Instagram photo posted to announce “My Future” already showed Eilish on a balcony with mouth and nose protection and in the casual, comfortable casual clothing that she is used to. It was the first uploaded picture since Eilish had left her Instagram page after the death of the African American George Floyd through police violence and in solidarity with the movement "Black Lives Matter", wrote the US magazine "Variety".
Theme song for new James Bond film
Since last year Eilish has experienced a meteoric rise to global pop superstar with several successful singles - most recently in the spring “Everything I Wanted” - and the million-fold album “When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?”. She also sings the theme song for the new James Bond film "No Time To Die".
- Are there still girl scouts and brownies
- What is the biggest tablet you can get
- What popular songs came from dreams
- What is backward chaining in artificial intelligence
- Which PS2 emulator runs on Android
- An LLM at TISS is worthwhile
- How can you describe timeshare
- How do you exclude directories in Doxygen
- When is a dog a teenager
- What can I sell on Fiverr
- What is a severe headache
- Was Yasser Arafat poisoned
- Would disarming nuclear weapons prevent World War III
- Why does everyone say they are getting a life
- How cold can a dog get
- Is Bern's capital of Switzerland expensive
- What is the key to getting rich
- How did humans create the God thing
- Is Baileys in an Irish cafe
- How do you prepare a percentage solution
- How can I get customers for interiors
- Where does the expression yum yum come from?
- Which devices are using Android
- Why is Europe appeasing Iran
- Which technology is close to aerospace engineering?
- You may be allergic to marijuana
- Does the ridiculous deserve to be ridiculed
- How can I improve my resume writing
- What is the square root of 4554
- Is there a message behind American Beauty
- Which keyword target in social media
- What is a portable SSD
- What is SEBI and its function
- What is the discovery of Ramanujan