Why were gas masks used in 1940
Masks for gas protection
There was great fear among the population of an attack with poison gas during the Second World War, especially in Germany and England. For protection, large quantities of gas masks were produced, which could be carried around the neck in specially available handbags, cardboard boxes, metal canisters or simply with a strong cord.
|German people's gas mask (VM 37)|
The people's gas mask was produced in three sizes (size "M" = male size, size "F" = female size, size "K" = child size). It consisted of a mask body and a removable filter. It should protect against all chemical warfare agents (with the exception of luminous gas).
For safe storage of the gas masks, metal containers with carrying straps were available that could be hung around for transport.
German gas jacket
The gas jacket was for children to be carried and run who could not yet wear a folk gas mask (up to around the age of four). It consisted of a jacket with a pressure relief valve, connection piece and outer window, a folk mask filter insert, a bellows with a shoulder strap and a connecting hose. After putting on the jacket, the bellows was actuated evenly at the rate of one's own breathing (about 15-20 times per minute). (There was a special gas bed for infants and children lying on the bed)
English gas mask for women
- What is translucent 1
- How should you donate your hair to him?
- Do introverts enjoy being alone on the weekend
- What are cryptography courses
- A bayou is a swamp
- What is the best SMM strategy
- What is the Schwinger Limit
- Is coaching necessary for group 2
- What does 3 7 4 equal
- Can I start gymnastics at 19?
- Can someone forge my signature online?
- Which is the best preposition
- How do I make my own forum
- Where does Lipton grow his tea?
- How long can a photo take
- How do Winkel and Saxony differ?
- What is the daily profit of Flipkart
- Which onion is best for hair regrowth?
- What is the answer for 2 4 8 16 + 2
- How does the insert sorting work in C ++
- Why don't several celebrities wear bras
- Fought Russia in World War I.
- How did Printful become so successful
- What does Buda mean in Hungarian