What are SAP SuccessFactors
What is SuccessFactors?
Cloud computing with SuccessFactors
Cloud computing is one of the largest IT growth areas. With the acquisition of SuccessFactors, SAP, the leading provider of business software, now has established and in-depth expertise with this business model. With this, SAP is expanding its offering with a system whose advantages are obvious, for example:
- Fast availability and location-independent access to the software
- Flexible adaptation of IT costs to real requirements (e.g. elimination of hardware and maintenance costs)
- Always up to date with the latest software
What is SuccessFactors?
tts - SuccessFactors sales partner and implementation partner
SuccessFactors is the world's leading provider of cloud-based business execution software solutions. The main focus here is on linking employee development (performance and talent management) with current corporate goals. In this way, the corporate strategy is consistently embedded in the day-to-day work of employees across all hierarchical levels; to secure your competitive edge.
A total of 15 independent and fully integrated modules of the BizX Suite are available.
SAP ERP HCM vs. SuccessFactors BizX Suite
With the SuccessFactors Business Execution Software and the Human Capital Management (HCM) software from SAP, two opposing IT infrastructure approaches meet. This raises important questions:
- How will or can the integration of the on-premise ERP HCM solution from SAP with SuccessFactors on-demand BixZ Suite look like?
- Will all of the company's personal data no longer be hosted on the company's own servers (on-premise) but rather via the Internet on SuccessFactors' servers (on-demand)?
- Is your company even ready to outsource sensitive personal data to the cloud?
tts Talent Management with SAP and SuccessFactors
And this is exactly where we support you with our know-how. As the official consulting and implementation partner for SAP and SuccessFactors software, we would be happy to evaluate together with you what your possible HCM / Talent Management strategy could look like - individually tailored to your company.
In any case, one thing is certain - no matter which approach you prefer, with SAP and SuccessFactors you are excellently equipped for the "War for Talent"! Call us and arrange a first non-binding appointment to get to know each other. We look forward to you!
- What is the use of Protium
- Why is the Kenyan Shilling losing value?
- How is the Clinton Foundation financed
- Where are the incumbent institutes
- What's on your TDE playlist
- What is the Charleston Rhythm
- What is a BLAT sandwich
- What breed is Manny Pacquiao
- Is nature teleological
- Who is the best mentor options
- What do you think of hitchhiking
- What is the future of legal engineering
- Is it an American thing to name generations?
- What makes someone paranoid?
- Most ducks croak
- Why is a cache memory so fast
- Which is better Leangap or MIT Launch
- At what temperature does aircraft fuel freeze?
- What did Robert E Lee do wrong
- Life was easier in the 1970s
- Was Trump betrayed by Mohammed Bin Salman
- What films will be out in 2025?
- What do you love about film noir
- Is Buddha a person or a statue