How many consonant toen are there
That's great & not a given. Three days, three stages: The Lauter Kollektiv invites you from 4th to 6th May at Gessnerallee in Stall 6 (Lautes & Leises), in the north wing (live electronic & party until dawn) & with us on the holy world meaning planks (Sat & Sun Lautes & Leises) to gigs with over 25 bands. Guests from overseas & locals from Lauter Label & Band-it. A reunion & a surprise guest at the end of the festival (with us!). Helper power from the Lauter friends & financial strength from sponsors with a heart for organizers with a heart. Therefore: As always, free entry for Sackjung, Medieval to Stone Old.
Here are the local loud-quiet acts:
19 zero zero
Dissonance Collector, Züri, rock
Dissonance Collector also collects the consonant tones. The band has been around since August 2017, they move in different styles of music, but still always come up with a common denominator. The four passionate musicians put a lot of heart and soul into their music.
20 zero zero
Melissa Kassab, Geneva, beach folk
Melissa Kassab appeared on the European music scene with her delicate and haunted folk. Originally from the mountains of Valais, she grew up between Geneva and Tripoli to Swiss and Lebanese Parents. She writes her songs while on the road, either hitchhiking or living in her car in Switzerland, New Zealand or the States. Her debut album "Dog" was spontaneously recorded over the course of two days in the basement of a rocket factory in Geneva. After another year touring and traveling here and there, Melissa returned to Switzerland to compile her forthcoming record set to release on March 17th 2017. Not knowing or planning wheres, whens and hows is the way she goes and seems to want to keep going for now .
21 zero zero
Wendelbo, Züri, pop-rock
Wendelbo is a band based in Zurich, formed by Nico Sørensen and his brother Leon Sørensen.
Puma Blue, UK, dream jazz
Puma Blue is the alias of South Londoner Jacob Allen, who has been delicately honing his purposefully paradoxical sound, blending downtown jazz sax lines with J Dilla grooves and a heart-wrenching vocal akin to Jeff Buckley, Chet Baker and Billie Holliday. This blend is completed by Allen’s punk-inspired grit and the ferocity of his live performances, backed by a four-piece band, spewing out tortured love songs and sensual rhythms topped by his haunting falsetto vocals.
The Fool's Truth, Züri, Psychedelic Funk
The Fool's Truth are a psychedelic funk band from Zurich District 9. Based on the foundations of friendship and improvisation, The Fool's Truth developed their own style, characterized by funky grooves, spacey guitar leads and Joël’s charismatic voice. At the Band-it finale in August 2017, the quartet convinced the jury and secured first place. Together with Lauter, the band is now planning the next prank.
Joël Bollier: vocals, guitar / Danilo Mancuso: guitar / Paul Grimshaw: bass / Siro Mancuso: drums, keyboard
- What are some underrated science fiction novels
- What is the CTET curriculum
- Which is the most efficient biomass gasifier
- What is something you regret eating
- Is the SRM University AICTE approved
- Practicing the piano will get easier over time
- How are ingrown toenails removed
- How did the secretariat die
- If 5x 10 10 what is x
- Are the problems of Swedish immigration still solvable?
- What is the name of a male black panther
- What is line X.
- Who benefits from competition between companies
- All wizards are deceivers
- Revenge makes anger go away
- Why is methanamine a stronger base than ammonia
- What do black stripes on plywood mean
- Which female CEOs have families
- Where is Leonese spoken?
- Which is easier engineering or pharmacy
- Which processors will Intel release in 2020
- What is 1 21 2 20 3
- Which songs would be good for learning
- Which CRM systems are synchronized with CardDAV
- What is an Itinerary
- Very big tires will damage my truck
- Write something about Mother's Day
- What frustrates you most about science
- How many minutes are 600 degrees
- What makes protein shakes foam
- Objectified Hollywood women
- How is iodized salt made
- What is an axle translation in cars