How do you treat your parents
Who am I?
feel-ok.ch describes various aspects of violence so that you can recognize it and find out how you can protect yourself. Because no matter who you are, where you live or what special features you have, you have the right to a non-violent life and to be respected for who you are.
These articles are of interest to our readers: “File a complaint”, “Why do we have prejudices?”, “Cyberbullying: the law”, “Cyberbullying: react correctly”, “Self-defense: what is allowed and what is not”, “Confident and friendly Appear to defuse conflicts "," It takes moral courage "," I am beaten: what now? " and «Consequences for perpetrators».
Violence has many faces: feel-ok.ch calls it by name and gives you advice, even in the event of conflicts, insults, bullying and physical attacks.
If violence is tolerated in silence, the perpetrators feel safe. What helps against this: break the silence. This is how you can end the violence in your school. And you should, because violence only leaves losers behind: the victims, the perpetrators and the social environment.
Web professionals protect themselves against cyberbullying: Are you a web professional (test)? The friends are a part of your life: are they good for you? Or are you in a group that harms you (test)? How do you react when someone in front of you is marginalized or attacked: are you looking? Or away (test)? Which statements about violence in the “right or wrong” quiz are correct in your opinion? Which are wrong?
You can find questions and answers from young people about violence in “Check Out”. Videos that teenagers have created themselves can be found on our video clips page.
Do you work with young people?
feel-ok.ch offers working tools to deepen violence prevention topics with young people.
To the sitemap | violence
Violence between parents · Suicidality · Youth rights · Stress | Topic overview
- Are Palestinians related to Samaritans 1
- Are there songs about alarm clocks
- What are the impressions of the people at RockMelt
- Did Donald Trump learn statecraft
- How much does a desi cow eat
- Americans read a lot of books
- How do you ask BIG questions
- How do I function in spite of a functional disorder in the executive branch
- How do WWE title belts rank
- What is the science behind exit surveys
- When should you change your major?
- Is biotechnology used in robotics
- Which AP classes overlap the most
- DNA proves or disproves God
- Why is my ps4 fan so loud
- Isotretinoin will damage body growth
- Why do people glorify the past
- How to automate an Android
- Is it possible to love too much?
- Needs Tesla LiDAR
- Is there a Jaguar Cheetah Hybrid
- What do you think of gypsy jazz
- How could a world war begin?
- How does the voltage stabilizer circuit work
- Are dragon fruit flowers edible?
- What are research methods
- What is a student's potential
- Are MMA and UFC parts scripted
- What questions can you ask a bricklayer
- What does waggish
- How does a salmon salad taste
- Eating empty calories leads to depression