How is garden city Bangalore
Here are our top 3 Bangalore attractions:
1. Lal Bagh Park
This park, in which there is also a botanical garden, is one of the most beautiful Banglato sights and is home to over 1600 species of plants. The park was created in 1740 by the then ruler Hyder Ali. The rose garden, which gave the park its name, is particularly worth seeing. Lal Bagh translates as “Red Garden”. In addition to this, there are also many other parks in Bangalore, which is why Bangalore is also known as the “garden city”. Besides Lal Bagh, Cubbon Park is also worth seeing.
2. MG Road - the modern face of India
Of all the cities in India, Bangalore is considered to be the most cosmopolitan: Those who want to experience this impressively should visit MG Road. The lively boulevard is one of the city's lifelines and represents modern, cosmopolitan India. Here you will find numerous restaurants, cafes and shops.
3. Palaces and forts
In the middle of the center of Bangalore is the Tudor-style Bangalore Palace, which is reminiscent of Windsor Castle with its battlements, fortress walls and watchtowers. Also worth seeing is the Tipu Sultan Palace, completed in 1791, the summer residence of the ruler Tipu Sultan - largely made of wood, the palace is an outstanding example of Indo-Islamic architecture. Don't miss the Bangalore Fortress, with its graceful Islamic-style gates and arches. There is also a small Ganesh temple within the walls.
More activities in Bangalore
Highlights of Bangalore
Explore the city's most famous landmarks. Visit the Bull Temple, Cubbon Park, the Vidhana Soudha government building, the City Palace, the modern IT center, the Vishwesharaiya Technology Museum, and Sultan Tipu's Summer Palace and Fortress. Marvel at the old state museum and the architecturally interesting ISKON temple.
Discover with us the most beautiful Bangalore highlights
If you'd like to discover all of Bangalore's highlights for yourself, contact our experts. We would be happy to make a non-binding and free offer for your India trip.
Our most beautiful trips to Bangalore
- Languages have to be capitalized
- What kind of sealant is completely waterproof
- What is an Itinerary
- Why does Portugal have such big waves
- Where can I download children's educational apps
- Who designed the Trump Pence campaign logo
- How do I bypass Cyberoam authentication
- How the wise love
- What are the six Shastras
- What does 70 mean in the percentile ranking
- Buy and sell stocks instantly
- Is there such a forex tool
- How are the people in Great Britain
- Do Nenet Russians look Korean
- What is a Quora Audience
- How can I download videos from mojvideo
- Should i drop srm or join
- What is system architecture and design
- Is behavioral economics actually used in economics?
- How do I increase keratin
- All living organisms grow in size
- Is intelligence inheritable among population groups
- What do you do with unexpected gifts
- Why Apple Phones Don't Hang