What a soda drinker are you
How do I stop drinking soda?
I included so much detail in this post because I was concerned about your weight and dietary preferences beyond the sugars from soda.
Lego's answer is pretty comprehensive, but it sounds way too painful, unnecessary, and unnatural to me. Unnatural because your metabolism is still dealing with carbohydrates, no matter how complex or what glycemic index they are. Just like many low-calorie diets, low-fat diets are unnatural. As long as there are high levels of carbohydrates, the instinct will persist and you will have to grapple with withdrawal for years. It's excruciating.
Lego's solution implies personality conditioning, personality conditioning in the face of your body that creates withdrawal and longing. You can simply condition your body, a very painless process.
Low carb diets are the answer to your problems. Your metabolic processes are changing and your body's hunger mechanism is completely changed. One change is insulin and the blood sugar is out of circulation so your body literally forgets about sugar. You don't have to stick to the diet forever, 2 weeks would be enough to break the addiction I think. but you're a tough guy like me) and you're probably on your way to type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and high blood pressure :( so it's worth holding on to longer.
There will most likely be a void in your life as you eliminate the things that you have had great pleasure in. I recommend endurance training to fill this gap: D.
The Atkins program is a good place to start.
Here's what you do:
Stop eating carbohydrates and sugars, 60% fat + 35% protein, and 5% complex vegetarian carbohydrates. No bread, no pasta, no fruit. Your addiction will literally drop through the floor 6 or so days later. You will have fog for about 2 days, after which your set. Add more salt to your food because you will excrete more salt when you eat this way. If you're not feeling weak, eat more salt, especially while exercising.
- Hunger in general is counteracted by: Fat. Slow digestion and the flow of fat entering the bloodstream inhibits hunger.
- The longing for sugar / carbohydrates is counteracted by: eliminating insulin spikes and stable blood sugar levels caused by ketones, and adjusting most of your cells to lipid metabolism.
- No, eating a lot of fat is NOT BAD: (just misunderstandings that I'll address). Once your body has adjusted, there is actually a preferred order in which your body uses fat. The dangerous types of fats are burned before the healthier ones. This means that a person who does this will have a significantly better blood count over time than a person who is on a carbohydrate-based diet.
I ate 1-2k processed sugar almost every day. I would think of sugar if I didn't eat it. It was almost an addiction. I switched to Atkins and started exercising on a bike. I lost 9 kg in six weeks and would have probably lost more if I hadn't gained muscle mass. I eat 1.8-2.5k calories a day.
A couple of points:
- After the first 3-4 days I completely stopped thinking about sugars / complex carbohydrates.
- I can eat up to 1k calories (100g of protein) too little without feeling hungry.
- In the morning I drink a double glass of coffee with 3-4 tablespoons of double cream and 2 tablespoons of Splenda. I doubt soda has ever tasted this good.
Ps, those with stereotypical unscientific negative ideas about autoless diets I am referring to here and here.
- Crita is recommended for a graphic designer
- What is the average cost of leads
- What is manual transmission oil
- What is the best network marketing strategy
- Which document officially ended the First World War?
- What is link prospecting
- How has your body changed after pregnancy
- How do I stop envying successful people
- How should the Valsalva Manuever feel?
- What do game developers do
- What are the most devastating disasters
- Deliver Panda Express
- How do I prepare for Infosys
- Can an SBI account be closed online?
- What are Google Blockchain Projects
- Can an Indian dentist work in Africa
- Artificial intelligence can be useful
- Are Cancer and Capricorn compatible?
- Does NH4OH really leak
- What are the worst places in Bangalore
- What is backward chaining in artificial intelligence
- What are the DC power sources
- How did Picasso comment on society
- Is it worth my time to freelance at Fiverr