What is system architecture and design
Software design & software architecture
Software design in two phases: software architecture vs. technical design
Basically, IT design can be divided into two main phases. In the first phase, the IT architecture is defined, for which the concrete technical design is then determined in the second phase.
The IT architecture defines which sub-systems and components the IT system should consist of. This is about the basic structure of the IT system. The IT architecture can be designed largely independently of the specific technologies used. Because the first thing is to create a structure that best covers the requirements. In addition to the non-functional requirements (e.g. maintainability or expandability), the specifications of "Enterprise Architecture Management" also play an important role in achieving optimal integration with other systems in the company.
Modern architectures such as the microservice approach have proven to be very effective in many projects that we have carried out with our customers.
Illustrative representations have become established for the specification of the IT architecture. We almost exclusively use the Unified Modeling Language (UML) for the IT architecture. This very powerful notation offers different types of diagrams, each offering a different view of the IT system.
These different perspectives make it possible to illuminate all aspects of the system and reflect the different perspectives of the stakeholders. Here is an excerpt from the most important UML diagram types that we regularly use in our projects:
Entity Relationship Model
The ER diagram describes which data a software system should process and how they are internally related to each other (relations). An ER model also provides a kind of glossary at the same time. This avoids confusion of terms
The functional model describes which components an IT system consists of and which interfaces the components use to communicate with one another.
The sequence diagram shows the communication processes between the components.
- Who are Normans
- What is a foal
- What is the application form
- Which food best represents the Californian food culture
- What is the richest city in Suriname
- What is the best network marketing strategy
- Why is Barnes Noble so expensive
- How was the first video game made
- Why mountain areas are related to its climate
- What is internet kya hai
- Where are the birds of paradise
- Which is used in Bioduenger
- What is the Tachyon File System
- How are fruits made
- Is Sanam Puri blind
- How can I create a project roadmap
- Australian cricketer Usman Khajawa is Indian
- What does a screenwriter do all day
- Has lettuce plastic in it
- Who is your favorite 20th century philosopher
- How can I beat Carlsen at chess
- What is your ideal and belief
- What are the computer course subjects
- What are modern war uses for leather