Vegans only eat hunted meat
Vegans, flexitarians, freegans - who eats what?
vegetarian do not eat anything from animals that have been killed, only live animals. This includes foods like dairy products, eggs, and honey. However, there are different types of vegetarianism. These include the ovo-vegetarians, lacto-vegetarians, ovo-lacto-vegetarians, ovo-lacto-pisce-vegetarians and vegans.
Ovo vegetarians do not eat meat, fish or dairy products. However, they do eat eggs.
Lacto vegetarians do not eat meat, fish and eggs, but do eat dairy products.
Lacto-ovo vegetarians do not eat meat and fish, but eat eggs and dairy products.
Ovo-lacto-pisce vegetarians are an extension of the lacto-ovo vegetarian - but they also eat fish.
vegan live without animal products. They only eat plant-based foods and forego everything from animals, that is, they do not drink milk, do not eat eggs and honey. They also do not buy any animal products such as leather products, wool sweaters or down duvets.
Fruitarians do not want plants to suffer because of them, so they eat windfalls and nuts, berries, grains and seeds, for example, because these foods have already died for them when they are harvested. On the other hand, bulbs, leaves or roots as well as food of animal origin are excluded.
Pescetarians do not eat meat, but eat fish. Products from live animals such as honey, eggs, milk are allowed.
Pudding vegetarians do not eat meat and fish. They don't pay too much attention to vitamins, fiber or calories, which is why they often resort to ready-made meals.
Flexitarians are casual vegetarians. They want to eat healthily and pay attention to their food consumption and (organic) quality seals. Every now and then it can be a piece of meat or fish.
Freegans do not exclude any food. However, they only eat products that they have grown themselves, are given, found or thrown away by others. They want to draw people's attention to the throwaway society or poverty. For example, they also resort to discarded clothing or discarded electrical goods.
Raw foodists are basically open to all foods. However, these must not have been heated to more than 40 degrees. The food must be raw.
Primal food feed on everything they find in nature. These can be live beetles, ants, worms and snails, but also wild herbs and berries.
Macrobiotics eat mainly grains, legumes, vegetables, and to a lesser extent also fruits, nuts and seeds, some also eat fish.
- What are sawfly larvae
- Objectified Hollywood women
- Why is Laravel still the best frame
- What do you know about Indian gods
- Who is the angel Moroni for Mormons
- Could speed up time and increase gravity
- How can a GTX 1060 be out of date
- Does urine therapy improve HIV
- Physics majors can become doctors
- Will publish Avicii Stay With You
- Lumosity helps prevent Alzheimer's disease
- What makes code readable or illegible
- What is your ideal and belief
- What is the latest in high street fashion
- Will Randyll Tarly ever respect Samwell?
- How Much Armodafinil Should I Take?
- Books have to be really long
- What common characteristics do all engineers have?
- Where can you buy electric blankets
- Which automakers still build V12 engines?
- Is there any special training outside of the USA?
- What is Article 356
- What does king of my castle mean?
- What percentage of the children do tasks