Why does religion blaspheme spirituality
Blasphemy - some surprising thoughts on a difficult subject. Blasphemy is a derogatory, malicious, arrogant remark about something about someone. Mostly one speaks of blasphemy when one speaks disparagingly about a third party who is not present.
Blasphemy can also be the name of a habit: Your constant gossip about others is annoying. Blasphemy can also be derogatory about a current event or about a political institution. Satire and cabaret essentially consist of blasphemy. This kind of ironic blasphemy has become an art form in its own right. In the past, some forms of blasphemy were also punishable, e.g. as an insult to majesty or blasphemy.
Dealing with blasphemy
There are different forms of blasphemy, if someone does God's blasphemy I would say why. But if he is hurting the religious feelings of another who is present, then I would say try to convey to the person that this is not okay. One should not harm the religious feelings of others.
Blasphemy about people of a certain ethnicity, language and religion is inappropriate. Society should have compassion and should respect all people. You can now gossip about individual people, you can gossip about the bosses. Gossiping about the boss is probably the most harmless form of gossip. If you gossip about bosses together, it helps somehow that you feel together. I say that even though I'm the boss.
But I also know that I am the leader of Yoga Vidya and thus several Ashrams and I am aware that people sometimes gossip about me. Some people get upset that people are gossiping about me, but what's the point. If it welds people together, if they can blaspheme together, it's okay. Of course, it is better to speak appreciatively of others. It is better to think about what you can learn from people and from everyone, but people are what they are and blasphemy is part of being human.
Blasphemy in relation to other personality traits
Blasphemy belongs to the group of personality traits, downsides, vices and virtues. To better understand this character trait, let's relate it to others:
Synonyms blasphemy - similar properties
Synonyms blasphemy are for example Outrage, denigration, slander, defamation, criticism .
The synonyms can be divided into two groups, those with a positive connotation and those with a negative connotation:
Synonyms with negative connotation
Synonyms that are commonly interpreted as negative are, for example
Synonyms with positive connotation
Synonyms with a positive connation can help to see an apparently dark side positively. Synonyms with positive connotation are for example
Antonyms of blasphemy - opposites
Antonyms are opposites. Antonyms, i.e. opposites, of blasphemy are for example Secrecy, solidarity, fraternity, acceptance, decency, . You can also divide the antonyms, the opposites, into those with a positive connotation and those with a negative connotation.
Antonyms with positive connotation
Antonyms, i.e. opposites, to a vice, a shadowy side, a negative personality trait, are commonly interpreted as an opposite pole. These can be cultivated in order to overcome the vice, the dark side. So here are some opposing poles to blasphemy that have a positive connotation:
Properties in the alphabet before or after
Here are some characteristics that appear before or after blasphemy in the alphabet:
Blasphemy can be counted in the following two groups of properties
Related words to blasphemy are for example the adjective blasphemous, the verb blasphemer, and the noun blasphemer.
Whoever has blasphemy is blasphemous or a blasphemer.
Cultivating Mindfulness Yoga Vidya Seminars
Developing seminars on the topic of love:
- May 28, 2021 - May 30, 2021 - Yoga in Silence
- Meet yourself and awaken your senses. A quiet, mindful and centered yoga supports you by closing your eyes or bandaging your eyes with a cloth, so that you can relax in the k ...
- 05/30/2021 - 06/06/2021 - Mindfulness practice teacher training online
- Learn in this mindfulness practice teacher training to introduce people to the mindfulness practice of yoga. Find out how you can bring mindfulness into everyday life, in your yoga practice, in every ...
More information on yoga and meditation
- What are the roles at weddings
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics are worth their prices
- What is the English word of uppumavu
- What is the fever
- Is there such a thing as OSGI in Python
- How can I improve my drawing talent?
- How courier companies manage delivery boys
- What and where is the universe
- Progressive metal is the best genre
- What are the safe gifts for children
- What good things will happen in 2018
- Are stacks curable
- Would Steve Jobs approve of AirPods
- What happens when extraterrestrial spirits see
- How often should we service our air conditioning?
- Is Seroquel safe?
- What is forbidden in art
- Does air pollution affect heart health
- How do Facebook instant items work
- What is rendering surface
- What's your favorite Rihanna song
- How can I design my own degree
- How many options are traded
- Avoid boys too girls