Tinashe is bisexual
Tinashe height weight body statistics
Tinashe Jorgenson Kachingwe
Tinashe (pronounced as Tea-NAH-shay)
place of birth
Lexington, Kentucky, USA
Los Angeles, California, USA
Tinashe attended a public school through 9th grade. However, she faced the problem of bullying.
Tinashe was brought up on Crescenta Valley High School. She quit school early to pursue a full-time music career.
She didn't go to college.
Singer, songwriter, record producer, actress, director and dancer
- Father - Michael Kachingwe
- Mother - Aimie Kachingwe
- Siblings - Thulani Kachingwe (Younger Brother), Kudzai Kachingwe (Younger Brother)
Tinashe is signed with CESD talent agency.
5 feet 5 inches or 165 cm
128 lbs or 58 kg
Friend / spouse
Tinashe dated -
- eve (2000-2005) - Rappers Eve and Tinashe met for about 5 years from 2000 to 2005.
- Chris Brown - Singers Tinashe and Chris Brown had teamed up in the past.
- Ty Dolla sign (2015) - In 2015 Tinashe worked with rapper Ty Dolla Sign on his song "Drop That Kitty" and therefore dated briefly.
- Ben Simmons (2017-2018) - In November 2017, TinasheDating launched basketball player, Ben Simmons. There's a gap of more than one feeling between the two. They stayed together for almost 6 months and called it in late May 2018. Tinashe's brothers accused Ben of cheating on their sister.
Race / ethnicity
Tinashe's father is from Zimbabwe and she has Norwegian, Danish and Irish ancestors on her mother's side.
- Curly hair
- Body curves
- sweet smile
36-26-34 inches or 91.5-66-87 cm
8 (USA) or 40 (EU)
8 (USA) or 38.5 (EU)
Tinashe has appeared in television commercials for ProactivX out, a product to treat the acne problem.
Tinashe grew in popularity when she appeared on the television series Two and a half men (2003-2015) as Celeste Burnett. She is also known for releasing a couple of mixtapes, including In case we die, Reveries and Black water.
Tinashes first album was titled Aquarius Released by RCA Records. Aquarius contains 18 tracks with a total running time of 55 minutes and 43 seconds. She is one of the executive producers of the album, which ranks # 2 on the US R&B album list.
Tinashe made her film debut in 2000 when she appeared in Cora Unashamed how Josephine. It was a television movie.
However, she got her first lead role in the comedy-drama film Masked and anonymous in 2003 where she portrayed Mrs. Brown's daughter.
First television broadcast
As an actress, Tinashe first appeared in the cartoon series Rocket power in 2004 for her voice role as Leilani Makani.
Tinashe is in such great physical shape that we can definitely see it in every picture. Your body curves are just amazing.
This beautiful singer already said that she loves to be fit and that most girls her age complain and often find excuses for exercising.
As we already know, Tinashe is also a dancerShe personally loves the type of dance training. Almost every day, Tinashe spends time practicing her moves on stage along with her improvised hip hop moves.
She stated that dancing she burns every single calorie she takes in during the day and also does an intense cardio workout.
In addition to dancing, Tinashe visits the gym 3 days a week for 3 full-body workouts.
The following is an example of a Tinashe weight lifting program workout:
For the legs
- Lunges - 3 x 12
- Side lunges - 2 x 6 (per leg)
- Backward lunges - 2 x 6 (per leg)
- Bicep Curl - 3 x 15
- Triceps Skull Breaker - 3 x 15
- Side elevations - 3 x 15
For the legs
- DB Squat - 3 x 12
- DB Deadlift - 3x10
- Hamstring Curl - 3 x 10
- DB calf raises - 3 x 20
Mixed - chest, back, shoulder, biceps
- DB chest press - 3 x 10-12
- DB Arnold Press - 3 x 12
- DB series - 3 x 8 (per arm)
- DB Bicep Curl - 3x10 (10 per arm)
- Pushups - 3 x 10
Cycle 1 - Repeat the cycle non-stop for 15 minutes
- BodyWeight Squat - 20 reps
- BodyWeight Lunges - 20 reps
- BodyWeight Push ups - 5 reps
Cycle 2 - Repeat the cycle for 4 rounds without a break
- Plank Hold - 30 seconds
- Side Plank Hold - 20 seconds (x 2 sides)
- Hold chin-up - 10-20 seconds
- Push Up Position Hold - 40 seconds
- Glute Bridge Hold - 30-45 seconds
Tuesday / Thursday / Saturday
Although Tinashe loves french fries, she eschews processed dishes and fast food.
Vegetables are part of their largest daily meals - breakfast, lunch, and dinner. She shows these vegetables as the key to her beautiful figure.
Tina's favorite things
- Artist - Dev Hynes
- Eat - French fries
- TV show - girl
- Movie - Into the wild (2007)
- Exercise program - To dance
source - Stereo Gum, Twitter, Viva
- Tinashe started modeling and acting when she was only 3 years old.
- Her debut song "2 On" was # 1 on the Rhythmic Top 40 Listed for 4 weeks and was also at # 24 on the US Billboard Hot 100 List.
- At the age of 4, Tinashe began studying tap, ballet and jazz dance. Until she was 18, she took part in several dance competitions as part of a dance academy.
- She starred alongside Tom Hanks in the film The polar express (2004).
- Her name Tinashe means "We are with God" in the Shona language.
- She speaks Shona fluently.
- She has never gone to a prom before.
- She was also bullied at school like Demi Lovato and many other celebs.
- Tinashe and her family moved to Los Angeles, California when she was 8 years old.
- Tinashe joined the girls' group The stunners In 2007 the group released numerous singles and was signed to Columbia Records. The stunners planned to release an album but that didn't happen because the group split in 2011.
- On July 13, 2012, she signed a contract with RCA Records.
- Tinashe took inspiration from her parents, who played music at a young age.
- Tinashes greatest inspiration is Christina Aguilera. Alongside Christina, she cites Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Sade, and Janet Jackson as other artists who influenced her.
- As of 2015, she lives with her parents in a house in Los Angeles, where she has a bedroom studio.
- Visit her official website @ tinashenow.com.
- Follow Tinashe on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. You can also check out their official music channels like YouTube, MySpace, and Soundcloud.
- What was Dali's greatest regret?
- What insects do birds hunt
- People without fear have nightmares
- What are the downsides to having a real caller
- What were Charlie Chaplin's accomplishments
- How do I apply for Cisco Certifications
- What are simple passwords that people use
- When does a person find true love?
- How do I make 5000 a month
- What is the MPV blood test for
- How to hack MikroTik
- What is material informatics
- How have airline complaints changed over time?
- What is the best scientific book on curiosity
- How can we run a house cat
- Which novel is better for grade 9
- Where does the name Diageo come from?
- Which foods raise blood sugar levels?
- Smokes cannabis haram
- Does the treadmill help with weight gain
- What is the governor of queensland
- In which direction do contour lines point
- Wanted to make Vegeta Gohan stronger
- What is the largest lake in Ireland