What is distilled water and its uses
An important point is the storage of the water. Because as soon as air comes into contact with the ultrapure water, not only CO2 comes into the water but also microorganisms. There are more than enough of these in the ambient air. If there is also an increased temperature and UV light, the microorganisms can multiply quickly in the ultrapure water. In technical systems, the storage tanks are therefore always equipped with sterile filters. As soon as you take water from a tank, air flows into the tank and this air must be sterile.
We therefore offer light-protected, black storage tanks and blue barrels in our webshop.
Link to the articles in the webshop
So you see the highest quality water produced is only as good as the use of it.
We only use new IBCs and barrels that are still sealed from production. Thanks to a special filling valve, there is also no risk of contamination during filling. The IBC is disinfected and cleaned before it is refilled. No other liquids, except ultrapure water, may be poured into the reused IBC.
We offer the demineralized water in a black IBC for long stays. The water is protected from UV radiation by the black IBC, so biological growth is inhibited.
Recommendations for long storage:
- Cool storage
- After removal, the IBC should be closed again immediately
- Wash hands before filling
- Remove dust and other dirt from the lid before opening the container
- If white IBCs are used, the container can also be covered with a film
Light-protected IBC for fully demineralized water
- What are the best frameworks for AJAX
- Republicans lie about planned parenting
- How do I care for an AODD pump
- What is target calculation
- How similar are guinea pigs and capybaras
- Why do you deal with arrogant people
- What is the mind of God
- Are you against open boxes
- Are the North Carolina beaches safe?
- Is Plancess good at physics
- What are the best baseball chants
- Why is the Arctic melting
- Why doesn't Swedish use O.
- What are some good alt rock songs
- What does wood veneer mean
- How are polio viruses called
- Why does nobody love learning languages
- What is a magnifying glass application in Windows
- Who published the King James Bible
- How do I overcome the breakup of relationships
- What's your best musician joke
- How do chemical engineers use calculations in general?
- Can I invest without a portfolio?
- What should I post on Github
- How do I save fuel while driving
- Why is it important to explore things for ourselves
- How is brie cheese made in bulk?
- Why do we love Charlie Sheen
- Is self-actualization bullshit
- What is a H2O word
- Which women's networks inspire you
- Eating bees droppings
- Where to invest $ 1 million
- Book blogs attract viewers