What is the bus cost in Goa
Archive school year 2018/2019
Narrative theater by the support group on Thursday morning
We meet every Thursday morning, we are six children, in a care group with Ms. Joklitschke to work out social issues.
For a few weeks we dealt with the topic “The Others”. After we had looked at the book “The Others” as a narrative theater, we wanted to create such a narrative theater ourselves. In groups we rewrote the story, moved the scene into the sea or the desert and thought of new main characters. This resulted in three very different stories that we revised several times. Now, of course, we wanted to show our theater to other children too, so we made two performances.
Our audience was quite enthusiastic and the lesson from history that one shouldn't have prejudices was certainly understood by most of them.
Donation handover by the company ASS Stahlservice
Shortly before Christmas, the gardening school received a generous donation from the ASS Stahlservice company.
This was ceremoniously handed over to the school by the employees of ASS Stahlservice.
Thank you very much for this generous donation!
ASS Stahlservice was founded in 2001 in Aalen-Ebnat. Within a few years it developed into a major steel trading company on the market. The high-performance and comprehensive service in the field of steel trading and processing is the core business. ASS Stahlservice provides comprehensive advice when it is needed. And always against the background of a lived partnership in which trust, reliability and high commitment are a matter of course for the customer.
Drive to the waste management company
In cooperation with the nature conservation group, classes 2a and 2b took the bus to the Ellert waste management company near Essingen on April 9, 2019.
Since there were larger vehicles on the site, everyone had to wear a safety vest and walk in an orderly manner. Ms. Haußmann from GOA showed the visitors through the facility.
First, the disused landfill was explained, on which trees are now growing. Leachate from the depths is diverted and cleaned of rubbish residues. Gas that is formed during rotting can escape upwards and is later converted into energy.
Afterwards, the preparation of waste for waste incineration could be observed in two large halls. In another building, waste paper was separated into different types with the help of air and then bound into bales. Opposite was bulky waste (e.g. upholstered furniture).
Finally, Ms. Haußmann gave a tour of the recycling center. Private individuals can deliver themselves here.
Despite the cool weather, it was a very interesting morning. Many thanks to the association for the generous contribution to the bus costs!
- How understandable are Greek and Albanian
- Health care costs are rising
- How can cosmetic procedures benefit your career
- Is mascara bad for your eyesight?
- Which is the best designed car
- Great Britain is the strongest imperial nation
- Psychosis is a precursor to schizophrenia
- How violent the Old West really was
- What is Australopithecus
- How would you compare Manhattan and Brooklyn
- How is the air refilled on the ISS
- Does modeling pay off badly?
- Do animals have spirit animals
- What is the ACT test for?
- What is the Smart Glass Market
- What is Python and Google App Engine
- Why is the Jio network very slow
- Schwannomas should be removed
- How much does Blue Dart insurance cost
- Which degrees do not require public speaking
- Is there something wrong with torturing insects?
- Is cryonics the answer to immortality?
- Are there really atomic bombs
- What is the best hospital in karachi
- What is the best antioxidant drink
- Every veneer is unique
- Will Apple do well in AI
- Can I trust a startup company
- Is PVR better than others
- How do I download and use fonts
- How do you start to like yourself
- Why is peace education a practical alternative
- How do I download the IEEE Spectrum Magazine