Who are some famous Massachusetts singers
Top 10 famous people of Massachusetts
Matt DamonCambridge 1970
Matt Damon was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Damon was born on October 8, 1970 and is an American actor (including "Good Will Hunting" 1997, "Saving Private Ryan" 1998, "The Bourne Identity" 2002), screenwriter and Oscar winner.
Kurt RussellSpringfield 1951
Kurt Russell was born in Springfield, Massachusetts. Russell was born on March 17, 1951 and is an American actor (including "The Rattlesnake" 1981, "Overboard - A goldfish falls into the water" 1987, "Death Proof" 2007).
Bhumibol AdulyadejCambridge 1927
Bhumibol Adulyadej was born in Cambridge, Massachusetts in 1927. He was as Rama IX. the King of Thailand, who, from 1946 until his death in 2016, was the world's longest-serving head of state and the Thai king with the longest reign in the history of Thailand.
Robert KennedyBrookline 1925
Robert Kennedy was born in Brookline, Massachusetts. Born on November 20, 1925, he was an American politician, attorney general and senator who, like his older brother John F. Kennedy later, was assassinated while running for president.
George H. W. BushMilton 1924
George H. W. Bush was born in Milton, Massachusetts in 1924. He was an American Republican politician and the 41st President of the United States (1989-1993), who during his term in office supported Germany's reunification (1990), proclaimed a "new world order" and in 1991 US troops to liberate Kuwait from Iraq invaded the Gulf.
Leonard BernsteinLawrence 1918
Leonard Bernstein was born in Lawrence, Massachusetts in 1918. He was one of the first internationally recognized US composers (including "Candide" 1956, "West Side Story" 1957), conductor (including the "New York Philharmonic Orchestra" 1958–1969) and pianist.
John F. KennedyBrookline 1917
John F. Kennedy was born in Brookline, Massachusetts in 1917. He was an American Democratic politician and the 35th and youngest directly elected President of the USA (1961–1963) who was confronted with the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Vietnam War and the building of the Berlin Wall during the Cold War “And fell victim to an assassination attempt.
Bette DavisLowell 1908
Bette Davis was born in Lowell, Massachusetts in 1908. She was an American actress (including "Dangerous" 1935, "Jezebel" 1938), first female president of the "Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences" (1941) and two-time Oscar winner.
Edgar Allan PoeBoston 1809
Edgar Allan Poe was born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1809. He was an American writer and poet who was an influential co-founder of the modern short story (including "The Downfall of the House of Usher" 1839, "The Black Cat" 1843) and with works such as "The Double Murder in Rue Morgue" (1841 ) is considered the inventor of modern detective history.
Benjamin FranklinBoston 1706
Benjamin Franklin was born in Boston, Massachusetts in 1706. He was a North American statesman and politician, scientist and inventor, among others. des lightning rod (1750), writer and publisher and, as a co-signer of the constitution, a founding father of the United States of America.
People Massachusetts A – Z
More famous men and women from Massachusetts from A to Z
- State motto ("With the sword he seeks the quiet rest under the protection of freedom.")
"Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem"
- How does smoking lead to gum disease
- What is agile tool
- Why do we need mass media 1
- Where should I found the LLC
- Which university is better UNC or NCSU
- How hackers use P2P
- How should I start JSP and Servlet
- Do Nenet Russians look Korean
- The price adjustment has subsided
- Why can't we do less animal testing?
- What harm do pythons cause in Florida
- Where can I get good CDR samples
- Is it okay to be obsessed with yourself
- What are some uniquely shaped cell phones
- What are the top 3 browser games
- What are the hostel fees for MSRIT
- Are developer domains popular
- Which is better Leangap or MIT Launch
- How do you explain centripetal acceleration
- Is the diamond a Bose Einstein condensate
- Which European countries have the scariest signs?
- Blue eyes will die out
- What is the biblical answer to slander
- Is Baileys in an Irish cafe