What's your best musician joke
Joke of the month
The Internet ABC has selected some of your jokes and asks: Which is the best this month? Vote!
If you have a good joke too, take a look at the learning module "E-mail and newsletter - mail for you"!
The best jokes of the last few months - chosen by you!
The teacher asks Fritzchen: '' Can you show me where America is? '' Fritzchen wiggles around uncertainly and then actually points to America. And who discovered America? '' Asks the teacher. “Well, Fritz!” Calls out the whole class. (from Clacla)
Joke of the month of March
Fritzchen was at school and threw his bread out the window. The teacher asked, "Was that on purpose?" Fritzchen said: "No, with cheese." (from Marolollo)
Joke of the month of February
Fritzchen asks his teacher: "Can you be punished for something you haven't done?" "No of course not." "Well, I haven't done my homework!" (from hello)
Joke of the month January
Mama asks Fritzchen: "Where is the sieve?" Fritzchen replies: "I threw that in the trash, there were so many holes in it." (from MiniHexe)
Joke of the month of December
What does a dragon do in a football stadium? Cheering people on. (from Sittam)
Joke of the month of November
Fritz asks his grandmother: "Why are there no cherries in the cherry cake?" Says the grandma: "Well, can you find a dog in the dog biscuit?" (from NONO)
Joke of the month of October
How much do a horse and a dog weigh?
A pound! (of ...)
Joke of the month of September
Lisa says to Anna: "My dog can lie." Says Anna: "You can't do that." Says Lisa: "Yes, it works. Belo, how does a cat do?" "Woof woof." (from lu17)
Joke of the month of August
Two clocks meet. Asks one: "Do you want to marry me?" Then the other: "You are probably not ticking right." (from Sarah)
Joke of the month of July
What is the difference between a vegetarian and a non-vegetarian wolf? Answer: One is a shredder and the other is a meat grinder. (by Janara Sophie)
Fritzchen was in school. Then the teacher came and took the apple from Fritzchen. He said, "If you want the apple, tell me 3 types of fruit." Then Fritzchen said: "Give me my apple, you plum, otherwise you will get hit on the pear." (from Malichen)
May joke of the month
Martin says to his mother: "I have a stomachache!" The mother says: "It comes from the fact that you have nothing in your stomach." After an hour, Uncle Otto says: "I have a headache!" Martin replied: "It comes from the fact that you have nothing in your head!" (of ...)
To the learning module
In the learning module "E-Mail and Newsletter - Mail for you" there is a final exercise: You send an e-mail to Jumpy with your best joke!
- Rand Paul is named after Ayn Rand
- Can we cook without oil
- How do you deal with vacation depression
- Which companies does Amazon work with
- What are the industries in Japan
- The sum of the two numbers is
- What are some lesser known tennis facts
- What kind of motorsports do Finnish drivers have
- What machine can make a plastic container
- What is the distribution of health services
- How was India's defense system
- Where's Armagh
- What is the best Trump flight
- What is the warmest Russian city
- Stock trading is a business
- Why is the Nexo price not increasing
- How does home automation optimize energy consumption
- Is collapsology a science
- Ascot ties can be worn with suspenders
- How have cell phones affected the world?
- How do you see Indian Muslims
- What is the most optimistic religion
- Is it okay to dream big?
- How can I draw this in R.