Back teeth come back
Changing Teeth in Children - From Baby Teeth to Permanent Teeth
During the change of teeth, the roots of the milk teeth slowly dissolve until the milk teeth fall out. Within a few weeks, the resulting gaps in the dentition are filled by the permanent teeth. Changing teeth is usually not painful. However, when a tooth takes something to fall out, it can get a little uncomfortable.
What problems and challenges can arise when changing teeth?
During the tooth change phase, various permanent teeth problems can arise. On the one hand, deciduous teeth lost too early can lead to misalignments and the early loss of incisors can lead to speech development disorders. Wisdom teeth can make eruption more difficult because the gums become inflamed and pain occurs. If milk teeth do not want to fall out, a visit to the dentist is advisable. An X-ray is then used to check whether the permanent teeth are already in place and whether the root of the milk tooth is still there or not. If the root is still behind the tooth, it can block the change of teeth. If the permanent teeth are growing crooked, or if there are tooth abnormalities, or if yellowish or brown stains appear on the permanent teeth, a dentist should be contacted.
What can parents do to ensure a trouble-free change of teeth?
In order to ensure that your child can change their teeth without any problems, it is advisable to carry out regular check-ups during the change of teeth. Because only if possible complications are recognized early can negative consequences for the permanent teeth be avoided. In addition, the risk of tooth decay and inflammation of the gums should be prevented through good dental hygiene. However, this also applies to proper dental care before and after changing teeth. If you suspect problems, you should come to our practice directly.
Do you have any further questions or are you looking for a dentist to treat your child? Please contact us and make an appointment. We look forward to you!
- Where did the selfie craze start?
- What are the stereotypes of Busan people
- How can I learn English efficiently
- Is behavioral economics actually used in economics?
- What is an Okozid
- Is the AIM market well regulated
- Why do anabolic steroids cause high hemoglobin levels
- Is Rey Luke's daughter
- What is the EAX operating mode
- What advice would you give droppers
- Joint degrees are useful
- What led to the struggle for Africa
- Is Vivo X21 waterproof
- Would you ever be a vlogger
- Is the heat treatment of metals necessary
- How do you become a bicycle ambassador
- Can I control pictures from Android contact lists
- Loves the dog Sansa
- How are fractions with the same number called
- How can the soil be preserved?
- YouTube can be a real addiction
- Is my sleeping habit bad
- Technology is ugly
- What would make Democrats absolutely crazy?