Who will win the IPL 2018 SRH
The final four 2020 Indian Premier League (IPL) games were decided on Tuesday after Sunrisers Hyderabad's emphatic 10-wicket win over the Mumbai Indians in the final group stage. After SRH won their last game against MI, the David Warner squad qualified for the playoffs and shattered the Kolkata Knight Riders' dreams - based on net run rate - for season two at a trot.
Four teams from Mumbai Indians, Delhi Capitals, Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Bangalore will take part in the IPL 2020 playoffs.
A total of three games will be played before the IPL 2020 final to determine the two finalists of the T20 tournament in the UAE.
The difference in points between the first and the last team in the points table
- IPL 2018: 8 (SRH 18, DD 10)
- IPL 2019: 7 (WED 18, RCB 11)
- IPL 2020: 6 (WED 18, RR 12)
Qualifier 1 of IPL 2020 will be played between the two best teams - Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals. The winner of Qualifier 1 will go straight to the final of IPL 2020.
The Eliminator of IPL 2020 is played between the third and fourth sides - Delhi Capitals and Royal Challengers Bangalore. The winner of Eliminator will compete against the loser of Qualifier 1 to determine the second finalist of IPL 2020.
IPL 2020, Playoffs: Qualification 1, Eliminator - Schedule, Location, Teams and Dates
- November 5th, Thursday: Mumbai Indians versus Delhi Capitals, qualification 1 | Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- November 6th, Friday: Sunrisers Hyderabad against Royal Challengers Bangalore, Eliminator | Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- November 8th, Sunday: TBC versus TBC, qualification 2 | Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Tuesday, November 10th: TBC versus TBC, final | Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai
- Who is a living perfect master
- How do I contact Tokopedia customer service
- Jimi Hendrix was autistic
- Why are movie stars so popular
- How does an ESFJ change
- What is on the IPL trophy
- How could the US go carbon negative?
- Who designed London's marble arch
- Can be torture in some situations
- What is the highest level in Duolingo
- How do you work for science
- How to remove pedals from a bicycle
- What is FTG in Naruto
- What characterized theater in Elizabethan times
- Is polyester comfortable on the skin
- Why are people allowed to breathe
- How is Hawaiian BBQ made
- Why are Indian marriages so expensive
- What is Google's competitive strategy
- Is it possible to love too much?
- What are some creative activities for children
- Why is Dr. House so unhappy
- What is deep meditation
- Has anyone recruited through Kaggle